Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

They’ll get big too. Name fits the terps and taste to a T. Some top shelf stuff.

Yeah man I am pretty sure this will be a permanent staple in the garden. @RocBudInc do you have any idea when these might be back in stock?
If he redrops that rocdawg funk get ya some of those as well. Some fire as well as big productive ladies.

Note to self. If it starts raining out the inside plastic up. Since the top has old screw holes that I didn’t fill if it rains it leaks a little. Well it actually leaks a lot lol.

I'll check on this for you and get back to you.

Ok so I think the HLG saber 100w are lookin like the way I wanna go for my LAG prototype. @pop22 if I get 10 of these and 3 HLG 480h 2800a driver thingys will that cover a 8.5X5’ space or 42.5 sq ft I am thinkin I might even be able to do it with 8 cause it says they can be powered up to 120w

They will work great for you so yes, 10 with 2 480H-C2800a and 0ne 320H-C2800a. The a model has internal dimming, the b version you have to add a potentiometer to them for dimming. I'd say the a model your you as I don't see you fiffling with dimming.
Ok so I think the HLG saber 100w are lookin like the way I wanna go for my LAG prototype. @pop22 if I get 10 of these and 3 HLG 480h 2800a driver thingys will that cover a 8.5X5’ space or 42.5 sq ft I am thinkin I might even be able to do it with 8 cause it says they can be powered up to 120w

They will work great for you so yes, 10 with 2 480H-C2800a and 0ne 320H-C2800a. The a model has internal dimming, the b version you have to add a potentiometer to them for dimming. I'd say the a model your you as I don't see you fiffling with dimming.
Yep you would be right. I will hook up a controller though. Hey you love the sciencey things. Check out this read about BTI(the bacteria in mosquito dunks) it basically proves what I have thought for a long time. That the BTI is somehow systemic and how it can translocate anywhere in the plant. Kinda like neem. But it has never been really understood. Well these dudes did it. Not with cannabis but it would stand to reason based on my anecdotal evidence. Mosquito dunks for the Win!

But I I am goin to have a frame for the interior plastic anyway so I am just going to make the frame that the same for the lights it will all be aluminum. I can mount these sabers to it or just incorporate the light strips into those. So with that being said do you think 8 of these will work Spread out about a foot apart each powered up to 120? I know it’ll degrade the life of the diodes but will it get me through one run?

But I I am goin to have a frame for the interior plastic anyway so I am just going to make the frame that the same for the lights it will all be aluminum. I can mount these sabers to it or just incorporate the light strips into those. So with that being said do you think 8 of these will work Spread out about a foot apart each powered up to 120? I know it’ll degrade the life of the diodes but will it get me through one run?
Why not run the 10 @ 100w each and really get the life out of them I mean cost of 2 b's possibly 8 total. I did something similar as far as I used 14 22in strips in both my fixtures and so I could run them softer at max 75% and the only issues I've had has been manual dimmers they just die after 6months to a yr other then that I love them and I've had all kinds of led builds cobs,strips,qb96v2 ect and strips I like much more the uniformity is great as far as coverage. If you wanted to run them around 120 the would probably get you through more than 1 grow especially if u only ran them wide open for flower.

Back