Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

I fed everything that had more that two sets of leaves .5/1/1 A/B/Kelp everyone looks happy and healthy this morning. Will update with pictures in a day or two
Hey quick ? wats the break down and who makes the kelp you are using so npk values ect I use fox farm kelp me kelp you normally but I found a great deal on a 3 or 5lb bag of kelp meal which works well but adds to the k. Anyways as usual sending good videos and karma ur way.

Hey quick ? wats the break down and who makes the kelp you are using so npk values ect I use fox farm kelp me kelp you normally but I found a great deal on a 3 or 5lb bag of kelp meal which works well but adds to the k. Anyways as usual sending good videos and karma ur way.
I am using. All master crop so it’s the sea-K and it too has quite a bit of K 0-0-15 but I am not using that much so I think I will be ok.

Ok so I think the HLG saber 100w are lookin like the way I wanna go for my LAG prototype. @pop22 if I get 10 of these and 3 HLG 480h 2800a driver thingys will that cover a 8.5X5’ space or 42.5 sq ft I am thinkin I might even be able to do it with 8 cause it says they can be powered up to 120w

Also quick? If I only use 2 of the power supplies vs 3 and run 8 off them at max power. Will that just make them run hotter? Because I am actually trying to make them run as hot as possible lol. If I could get them to run as hot as HPS I absolutely would

I know you said you wanted clearance for the sun right? Have you thought of contacting a lighting company to develop something for you specifically? You might not need extra red outdoors or might want higher efficiency for your customers/heat reduction, etc.

https://www.slip.farm/ they make custom lights and might be better able to meet your needs for something custom. I also have a manufacturer in Australia with his own testing equipment that might be able to consult you If you are interested.

Also quick? If I only use 2 of the power supplies vs 3 and run 8 off them at max power. Will that just make them run hotter? Because I am actually trying to make them run as hot as possible lol. If I could get them to run as hot as HPS I absolutely would

That's going to degrade the life of the driver and the diodes.

I know you said you wanted clearance for the sun right? Have you thought of contacting a lighting company to develop something for you specifically? You might not need extra red outdoors or might want higher efficiency for your customers/heat reduction, etc.

https://www.slip.farm/ they make custom lights and might be better able to meet your needs for something custom. I also have a manufacturer in Australia with his own testing equipment that might be able to consult you If you are interested.
Yeah that’s one route I am also thinking of going. When this crop comes in, and I am getting closer to actually putting it together I am most definitely going to see what getting a custom job would cost. One thing is I do have a limitation on budget for this first run at a prototype. So getting a custom consult job for under 2 grand is probably not going to happen this time. However for the final run that I bring to market I will probably have a lighting company design something specific for the LAG’s

Back