Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

I have a camera similar to a Go Pro (much cheaper though!) which can timelapse.
Keep thinking I should set it up, especially for smaller plants when they grow so fast.
Would ideally use it for several weeks straight.
But my garden is a real mess right now, and I need the camera for other things...
Still, a lot of fun!
Yes it really it A ton of fun.

Damn, they do! Maybe that strain is sensitive to your higher rate UV?
Lmao it is a 32 dollar YUTUPRO from amazon. It is DEFINITELY not anything fancy or even that quality but it will work for what I want. I am just really tryin to show the whole rooms growth over the next 60 days. So it should work just fine. I have it mounted to a 1x2 in the corner of the room. I will take a picture for you in a bit. It is kinda comical
Can you post a link to the one you have? I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff, but I'm striking out.

Oh and I fed a couple of the ladies .5 part A 1.0 part. And 1.0 kelp. One of the triple D’s was showing a lack of N so I gave her some lol.

I know that this grow has been thrown together but I am determined to make it work! That’s the lesson kids if you are going to do something don’t let setbacks or mess ups stop you from achieving your goals. Learn,move forward, grow as a grower and a person, accept what the universe is trying to teach you and maximize your full potential.

I see all to often people get discouraged when their grow(and life) isn’t exactly like everyone else’s “pictures”if you put in the effort you will reap the rewards it’s as simple as that. And just know going in that it will throw you curveballs and unexpected crap that is not fun , it sucks and makes you feel like shite and makes lots of people quit. But the joy I feel when I have a “problem” and then I find the root cause and ultimately a solution. It is no BS the best feeling I have ever felt ever in life’s history.

ok sorry rant over. This blackfire rockstar fluff live sugar has my mind goin this evening.

Being a grower is a nightmare for a perfectionist :biggrin: Talk about learning new things about yourself.

Keeping tabs on this thread has been a trip and education. If anything, it's been an on the nose documentary of literally anything can happen during a grow. This thread could have been a Netflix Docuseries with as much action as it's had from the start to today.

Being a grower is a nightmare for a perfectionist :biggrin: Talk about learning new things about yourself.

Keeping tabs on this thread has been a trip and education. If anything, it's been an on the nose documentary of literally anything can happen during a grow. This thread could have been a Netflix Docuseries with as much action as it's had from the start to today.
Hahahaha indeed. You should check out my first two dream farm threads. It could be a 3 part docuseries lol. The first time I couldn’t get 50 seeds to germ. Then I froze another 50, then a couple weeks from harvest I almost blew the thing up by makin dabs in the LAG WITH the damn propane fire heater goin. Needless to say it was the biggest fireball I have ever seen. Singed the crap out of several plants but they all made it through. I definitely have had some tribulations that’s for sure. BUT with that being said it is allll worth it at the end of the day. Here is my time lapse for the last 24

A couple of pictures. So the Marion Berry that I thought was not going to make it above ground did in fact with a little digging. So that makes 23 above ground. I also planted the other Marion Berry that I started germming yesterday. The other is my little wonky leafed triple D, her first sets were weird af butttttt if you look closely you can tell she is a little three toed mutant, she will have lateral branch shoots not just two. Whoot whoot

also I am going to do my absolute best to wait until next Tuesday to post another time lapse video so we can realllly see the growth. I will probably only make it a couple days though lol.
1F33A988-5066-4C17-97A9-3F8765942F27.jpeg
C8282945-1B72-4A10-BC3E-AFE9FEA7F409.jpeg

Also the heat stress issue on the cnc’s is not as bad as I thought. They are a little stressed but those leaves are just curly from the get go, then add a little bit of heat stress and they look like it’s 120 F or somethin.

yeah man no prob I am very interested in the potential of these for sure so I will give them the best life an auto could ask for and try to maximize the genetic potential

Oh yeah it’s sooooooooo much fun. Like I said everyone should spend the 30 bucks and get one. It also gives me lots of wonderful info. Like last night I was able to see when she reacted the best what the temp and cO2 is at that time then try to get it stable there.
Right on derek they are special I assure you. You should get a nice yield too. Bigger yielder then the BB.

Back