Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Had one of the triple D’s dampen off and I got impatient and dug around for the other Marion Berry(I know I know @Heirloom genetics lol) it was trying to open underground, I knew I planted to deep, so it maaaaay make it but I doubt it. So I am replacing them with the other Marion Berrys I have. I put them down to germ a little while ago so I expect them to go into dirt tomorrow. I knew this was going to happen though. I am goin to be here til the middle of November at this rate.

note to self next time dont be a lazy cheap ass and get some damn rapid rooters. I am kicking myself for not using them.

Oh and they were def heat stressed, which is crazy cause they were literally registering 70 F or so for the leaf temp. I think it may have been that they were a little too dried out and just havin a hard time with transportation so I think as soon as they all get a little taller I am goin to layer the top of the pots with hydroton to prevent the pots from drying out so quick.

Oh and I fed a couple of the ladies .5 part A 1.0 part. And 1.0 kelp. One of the triple D’s was showing a lack of N so I gave her some lol.

I know that this grow has been thrown together but I am determined to make it work! That’s the lesson kids if you are going to do something don’t let setbacks or mess ups stop you from achieving your goals. Learn,move forward, grow as a grower and a person, accept what the universe is trying to teach you and maximize your full potential.

I see all to often people get discouraged when their grow(and life) isn’t exactly like everyone else’s “pictures”if you put in the effort you will reap the rewards it’s as simple as that. And just know going in that it will throw you curveballs and unexpected crap that is not fun , it sucks and makes you feel like shite and makes lots of people quit. But the joy I feel when I have a “problem” and then I find the root cause and ultimately a solution. It is no BS the best feeling I have ever felt ever in life’s history.

ok sorry rant over. This blackfire rockstar fluff live sugar has my mind goin this evening.

Last edited:
Oh and I fed a couple of the ladies .5 part A 1.0 part. And 1.0 kelp. One of the triple D’s was showing a lack of N so I gave her some lol.

I know that this grow has been thrown together but I am determined to make it work! That’s the lesson kids if you are going to do something don’t let setbacks or mess ups stop you from achieving your goals. Learn,move forward, grow as a grower and a person, accept what the universe is trying to teach you and maximize your full potential.

I see all to often people get discouraged when their grow(and life) isn’t exactly like everyone else’s “pictures”of you out in the effort you will reap the rewards it’s as simple as that. And just know going in that it will throw you curveballs and unexpected crap that is not fun , it sucks and makes you feel like shite and makes lots of people quit. But the joy I feel when I have a “problem” and then I find the root cause and ultimately a solution. It is no BS the best feeling I have ever felt ever in life’s history.

ok sorry rant over. This blackfire rockstar fluff live sugar has my mind goin this evening.
Well said bud and I've always been a firm believer if it's hard it's bc it's worth doing and anything that is good ultimately takes time patients ect and thats 1 reason I like working on cars when you put something together like a motor and then go beat on it @9k rpm and everything goes right there isn't much competing with that anyway sending good vibes and karma ur way.

Well said bud and I've always been a firm believer if it's hard it's bc it's worth doing and anything that is good ultimately takes time patients ect and thats 1 reason I like working on cars when you put something together like a motor and then go beat on it @9k rpm and everything goes right there isn't much competing with that anyway sending good vibes and karma ur way.
Thanks bud I appreciate it fo sho

Never, Ever give up!

I see all to often people get discouraged when their grow(and life) isn’t exactly like everyone else’s “pictures”if you put in the effort you will reap the rewards it’s as simple as that. And just know going in that it will throw you curveballs and unexpected crap that is not fun , it sucks and makes you feel like shite and makes lots of people quit. But the joy I feel when I have a “problem” and then I find the root cause and ultimately a solution. It is no BS the best feeling I have ever felt ever in life’s history.

Had one of the triple D’s dampen off and I got impatient and dug around for the other Marion Berry(I know I know @Heirloom genetics lol) it was trying to open underground, I knew I planted to deep, so it maaaaay make it but I doubt it. So I am replacing them with the other Marion Berrys I have. I put them down to germ a little while ago so I expect them to go into dirt tomorrow. I knew this was going to happen though. I am goin to be here til the middle of November at this rate.

note to self next time dont be a lazy cheap ass and get some damn rapid rooters. I am kicking myself for not using them.
That’s why I sent 5. I have 3 popping now .i paper towel them for a couple days . Then when the taproot is a cmmor two I place them with seed pod above ground under a T5 for a day and into the rooms it’s just a 509 watt led so it’s not too much.
Thanks for running more .

Attachments

• D0DBE34E-CD11-4054-8282-221C96C3107A.jpeg
    D0DBE34E-CD11-4054-8282-221C96C3107A.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 18
That’s why I sent 5. I have 3 popping now .i paper towel them for a couple days . Then when the taproot is a cmmor two I place them with seed pod above ground under a T5 for a day and into the rooms it’s just a 509 watt led so it’s not too much.
Thanks for running more .

yeah man no prob I am very interested in the potential of these for sure so I will give them the best life an auto could ask for and try to maximize the genetic potential
All looking awesome here @derek420colorado !
Love watching that Phoenix girl dancing/growing in the back.
:dancer::dancer::dancer:
Oh yeah it’s sooooooooo much fun. Like I said everyone should spend the 30 bucks and get one. It also gives me lots of wonderful info. Like last night I was able to see when she reacted the best what the temp and cO2 is at that time then try to get it stable there.

yeah man no prob I am very interested in the potential of these for sure so I will give them the best life an auto could ask for and try to maximize the genetic potential

Oh yeah it’s sooooooooo much fun. Like I said everyone should spend the 30 bucks and get one. It also gives me lots of wonderful info. Like last night I was able to see when she reacted the best what the temp and cO2 is at that time then try to get it stable there.

I have a camera similar to a Go Pro (much cheaper though!) which can timelapse.
Keep thinking I should set it up, especially for smaller plants when they grow so fast.
Would ideally use it for several weeks straight.
But my garden is a real mess right now, and I need the camera for other things...
Still, a lot of fun!

Back