Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Looking real good how was the germ ratio on those tripple d's they are almost 4yrs old now @ the end of fall will be 4yrs old and that squach24 x Royal gorilla is looking good especially considering her start all that heat and smoke ect but looks like she didn't mind to much probly not going to be as big as she could have been but the fact she is even alive is crazy.

Looking real good how was the germ ratio on those tripple d's they are almost 4yrs old now @ the end of fall will be 4yrs old and that squach24 x Royal gorilla is looking good especially considering her start all that heat and smoke ect but looks like she didn't mind to much probly not going to be as big as she could have been but the fact she is even alive is crazy.
I’d say it was like 80% or more which is fine with me there were plenty of them Tom make up for it. My issues with stuff not popping had nothing to do with them germming it was me getting re acclimated to growin in soil. How deep to plant em, correct moisture level, temps etc. and yeah her first week and a half was not the best start so I don’t think she’s gonna be a huge plant, but even the smaller plants usually end up yielding really well for their size. That girl is actually goin to go to the beach in Puerto Rico with me come October, I am most likely going to turn her into concentrates though as it’ll just be for personal

I’d say it was like 80% or more which is fine with me there were plenty of them Tom make up for it. My issues with stuff not popping had nothing to do with them germming it was me getting re acclimated to growin in soil. How deep to plant em, correct moisture level, temps etc. and yeah her first week and a half was not the best start so I don’t think she’s gonna be a huge plant, but even the smaller plants usually end up yielding really well for their size. That girl is actually goin to go to the beach in Puerto Rico with me come October, I am most likely going to turn her into concentrates though as it’ll just be for personal
Awsome man that lets me know all I need to on my seed storing practices they work lol. I'm positive that the Royal gorilla will yield well bc the blue toof version yields well and squach is a bigger plant than blue toof. I'm really excited to see which pheno you get either way it will be some fire smoke the blue toof version I harvested about a month ago was awsome and trimming was very minimal I think I was just shy of 2oz in my 1gal pots I used. Real excited for those heirloom genetics plants as I very much enjoy real old skool genetics and I have a big respect to people that are able to get quality landraces period and to have them in auto is great it's going to be hard waiting a whole wk lol I feel like it's a daily little clip which is very cool to watch and for you it will be sweet for watching growth when you run the same strains again and again ect I think it will really help hone in the overall grow makes me want to do something similar.

Awsome man that lets me know all I need to on my seed storing practices they work lol. I'm positive that the Royal gorilla will yield well bc the blue toof version yields well and squach is a bigger plant than blue toof. I'm really excited to see which pheno you get either way it will be some fire smoke the blue toof version I harvested about a month ago was awsome and trimming was very minimal I think I was just shy of 2oz in my 1gal pots I used. Real excited for those heirloom genetics plants as I very much enjoy real old skool genetics and I have a big respect to people that are able to get quality landraces period and to have them in auto is great it's going to be hard waiting a whole wk lol I feel like it's a daily little clip which is very cool to watch and for you it will be sweet for watching growth when you run the same strains again and again ect I think it will really help hone in the overall grow makes me want to do something similar.
It’s literally giving me lots of very useful info. Even though today I have spent 11 1/2 hours in there monitoring the daytime temps and I will probably be out there another 4 minimum lol. I am a nut case haha

It’s literally giving me lots of very useful info. Even though today I have spent 11 1/2 hours in there monitoring the daytime temps and I will probably be out there another 4 minimum lol. I am a nut case haha
No that's how you learn that's a good thing for me hands on is much faster for me to pick up on things so keep doing wat ur doing just remember your going to up that co2 quite a bit if ur in there for a bit also a random ? how do the autos react to co2 compared to photos have you noticed you need more or less ect I've never used it although with my lights and temps I think it maybe benifical I'm sure how I can do it but I may look into for when I move so I can be ready for some real growing.

No that's how you learn that's a good thing for me hands on is much faster for me to pick up on things so keep doing wat ur doing just remember your going to up that co2 quite a bit if ur in there for a bit also a random ? how do the autos react to co2 compared to photos have you noticed you need more or less ect I've never used it although with my lights and temps I think it maybe benifical I'm sure how I can do it but I may look into for when I move so I can be ready for some real growing.
Haha during the day there is so much air moving through there to keep it cool it doesn’t even register. Honestly they react just the same imo I start at 8-900 ppms then move up to 12-1300 through out the grow.

Haha during the day there is so much air moving through there to keep it cool it doesn’t even register. Honestly they react just the same imo I start at 8-900 ppms then move up to 12-1300 through out the grow.
It’s a real difference maker imo. I won’t ever grow without it if I can help it

I am reusing my old kindsoild/roots organic mix(it has been used for two previous harvests

build a soils "craft blend" and "build a flower" kit amendments would have been enough to go water only (w/ molasses} with a couple top dressing and no need for bottled nutes. too easy to be true.

i can tell u what mix ive been experimenting with if interested..
tom

build a soils "craft blend" and "build a flower" kit amendments would have been enough to go water only (w/ molasses} with a couple top dressing and no need for bottled nutes. too easy to be true.

i can tell u what mix ive been experimenting with if interested..
tom
Oh trust me I plan on going water only for my dirt option LAG models(I don’t know if you read but I am going to be building these to sell LAG=light assisted greenhouse) I am goin to try and run the first actual prototype with coco and perlite only. I will also be re amending my current soil for the LAG2000 so yes at some point between now and Jan I will be lookin to build/re amend

I fed everything that had more that two sets of leaves .5/1/1 A/B/Kelp everyone looks happy and healthy this morning. Will update with pictures in a day or two

Back