Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

I think having the sun you'll spend less on full spectrum and more on supplemental lighting. Osram makes some cool intra canopy bars and that's an area that can improve yield. I bet you have a lot more factors to consider than indoor growers. :smokeit:

I think having the sun you'll spend less on full spectrum and more on supplemental lighting. Osram makes some cool intra canopy bars and that's an area that can improve yield. I bet you have a lot more factors to consider than indoor growers. :smokeit:
Lol that’s a fact currently the wind is gusting about 30 mph, causing my cO2 to fluctuate wildly, as this one is not sealed all the way, and make me nervous the whole thing is going to blow down and catch on fire.

Lol that’s a fact currently the wind is gusting about 30 mph, causing my cO2 to fluctuate wildly, as this one is not sealed all the way, and make me nervous the whole thing is going to blow down and catch on fire.

Don't need any more of that happening

Don't need any more of that happening
No sir it seems to have died down some. The wind can blow 50+ here, in the winter it can get down to -40F, there is 0% humidity, elevation 8k ft if I can make these things work here I PROMISE they will work anywhere else on the planet.

Ok so I think the HLG saber 100w are lookin like the way I wanna go for my LAG prototype. @pop22 if I get 10 of these and 3 HLG 480h 2800a driver thingys will that cover a 8.5X5’ space or 42.5 sq ft I am thinkin I might even be able to do it with 8 cause it says they can be powered up to 120w
I would say it doable

Ok so I fed the big girl 2 gs part a 2,5 B and 2 Kelp. And of friggin course as soon as I get done I look and see a little bit of tip burn on the top couple leaves. So when I should have been backing off I upped it. So I will be flushing her with about 5 gallons later this even smdh. I also crushed up 3 mosquito dunks and put it in 5 gallons of water then watered everyone. I’ve been seen buggies crawlin around on my soil like they had the thought of doin something under there. Sooooo I nixed that with the dunks. I had already done this at the beginning of the last round so I think it was time for a recharge

Ok so I fed the big girl 2 gs part a 2,5 B and 2 Kelp. And of friggin course as soon as I get done I look and see a little bit of tip burn on the top couple leaves. So when I should have been backing off I upped it. So I will be flushing her with about 5 gallons later this even smdh. I also crushed up 3 mosquito dunks and put it in 5 gallons of water then watered everyone. I’ve been seen buggies crawlin around on my soil like they had the thought of doin something under there. Sooooo I nixed that with the dunks. I had already done this at the beginning of the last round so I think it was time for a recharge
I will say the genetics I sent don't need alot of nutes and are super easy going especially the tripple d which is awsome especially considering how expensive nutes can be. Super excited as I'm really excited to see them aswell as the roc and heirlooms definitely a grow I check for updates and stuff multiple times a day lol

I will say the genetics I sent don't need alot of nutes and are super easy going especially the tripple d which is awsome especially considering how expensive nutes can be. Super excited as I'm really excited to see them aswell as the roc and heirlooms definitely a grow I check for updates and stuff multiple times a day lol
Thanks man, yeah I am new to the master crop so I am getting a feel for how strong it is. And I am a dumb dumb I usually only go up like 50% and if I see any deficiencies I just feed twice during the week. I don’t know why I decided to go all willy nilly and just basically double it. Oh well this is how a new grower learns lol. Also reusing this kindsoil i know it still has some leftover nutes in it. Last time I spent like 3 months prepping. This time 2 weeks. So I knew goin in I would be back on the learning curve due to all the different variables that normally I don’t deal with.

@Fitzy I maaaay have to post a time lapse tomorrow. The first half of the girls are realllly taking off now and starting to hit their stretch. I expect to see sex in the next couple days.

Wellllllll I said I expected to see sex in the next couple days. Turns out that day is today lol. Three of the cnc v2’s have shown their lady bits. So that’s day 13 for the folks that are counting :smoking::biggrin: I am a true believer in this system and I think when rockin on all cylinders it will shave an average of 10 days off the normal strain finish times. :) big ole cheesiness goin on. That’s definitely the fastest I have ever had em show sex. Again thanks @Mizzo81 for the strain recommendation and @RocBudInc for the super fire genetics.

Back