Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Can see it! Though it's only 4 seconds long....
Yeah I was buttoning up for the evening and that’s they only way you can really tell anything is happening on the time lapse, is if I am moving around in there. Otherwise at this point it just looks like a still picture unless you zoom in on the white cO2 meter in the bottom

Yeah I was buttoning up for the evening and that’s they only way you can really tell anything is happening on the time lapse, is if I am moving around in there. Otherwise at this point it just looks like a still picture unless you zoom in on the white cO2 meter in the bottom
View attachment 1223759

This one doesn't show for me. The first one did, though.

Time lapse from last night. We had a crazy ass wind storm last night gusts at like 35-40 mph and it kind ripped one of my plastic panels, but I got it all stapled back up good now. That’s why you don’t really start seein the big girl dance and wiggle til a couple seconds in

Time lapse from last night. We had a crazy ass wind storm last night gusts at like 35-40 mph and it kind ripped one of my plastic panels, but I got it all stapled back up good now. That’s why you don’t really start seein the big girl dance and wiggle til a couple seconds in

Dammit you fugger!!!! You're gonna make me buy something so I can do that! LOL! :mrgreen:
She is really getting after it!

Back