Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Some happy looking girls!
Thanks bud. They are really loving the LAG2000 the big girl is taking OFF she’s grown 3 inches or so in 3 or 4 days. I am about to have to build my scrog net cause she’s gonna be a foot tall in no time.

Awsome bud I'm excited to see that wat kind of setup is it if you don't mind me asking

Awsome bud I'm excited to see that wat kind of setup is it if you don't mind me asking
Lmao it is a 32 dollar YUTUPRO from amazon. It is DEFINITELY not anything fancy or even that quality but it will work for what I want. I am just really tryin to show the whole rooms growth over the next 60 days. So it should work just fine. I have it mounted to a 1x2 in the corner of the room. I will take a picture for you in a bit. It is kinda comical

Lmao it is a 32 dollar YUTUPRO from amazon. It is DEFINITELY not anything fancy or even that quality but it will work for what I want. I am just really tryin to show the whole rooms growth over the next 60 days. So it should work just fine. I have it mounted to a 1x2 in the corner of the room. I will take a picture for you in a bit. It is kinda comical
All it needs to do is show growth I bet it will do great.

All it needs to do is show growth I bet it will do great.
Yep that’s what I’m thinkin. I am goin to download a video here in a little while to see what kind of quality it is. It says it’s 4K resolution but we will see how it translates. It does have a WiFi thing where I can hook my phone up to it and see it In real time. Butttttt my cabin is too far from my greenhouse so it won’t reach. It looks like it’ll go about 20 or 30 ft maybe. And I am like 70

30DD49B3-85E9-4249-A3CC-40E3719325B5.png

Back