Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

neem oil will sit in the leaves of the plants and any biting bugs that injest the leaf will die. could be a good option.

Ok so those little bastard sheild bugs DO eat leaves. I looked closely today and saw where they had been chewing. Grrrrrr. Well now I know to kill em all. There aren’t too many bugs left flyin around in there, I have it sealed up pretty tight as far as light goes, plus sticky traps and a bug zapper, I haven’t seen any of the sheild bugs since yesterday when I killed the one that I let gnaw on my baby. Oops. Bad plant dad
Yup little buggers!
Some feed only on plants and some are omnivorous, so killing some other bugs and then a nice juicy dessert of plant sap!
I've not seen 'em chomping holes out of leaves but they do love sucking sap.
I had some many years ago (been a long time since I grew out of doors) I'd try and grab them but the sneaky sods just move sideways around the stem and hide behind it!
Some horticultural soft soap spray sorted them!

Yup little buggers!
Some feed only on plants and some are omnivorous, so killing some other bugs and then a nice juicy dessert of plant sap!
I've not seen 'em chomping holes out of leaves but they do love sucking sap.
I had some many years ago (been a long time since I grew out of doors) I'd try and grab them but the sneaky sods just move sideways around the stem and hide behind it!
Some horticultural soft soap spray sorted them!
Yep you’ve had em! Little shits! And you are right on target they did not munch a hole but you can see where they stick their little Proboscis into the leave and sucked all the juice. In the next couple of days i expect to see the damage resemble cal mg deficiency

If I see any more I will give everyone a nice neem coat. I am dumb and the first night I didn’t have my blackout plastic up and literally 10k bugs were attracted and some got in. Now I have my traps up and everything blacked out at night so I think they are outta there but we will see fingers crossed

Couple update pics the big girl is the royal gorillasquatch she’s my little Phoenix fire survivor @Fitzy
4E0F1772-EF74-4430-9781-2BEA30719191.jpeg
8C7E07E5-0C07-470D-9DC8-6472447CDEA7.jpeg
4BB761FA-F4B6-4BED-874A-2FABDB25C9AD.jpeg
B3EA9451-265A-4A9E-A49B-4D144682A055.jpeg
72EF0A98-09F1-495D-AA7E-1208596E1B5E.jpeg

I forgot to note that I fed tree big gal .8 part A 1.6 part B and a gram of kelp. Then fed about a quarter of a gallon also she started showing her girlie bits yesterday. I will snap some pics later today

Back