Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

totally looks like a cicada to me as well. (but too small idd!)
Yes. Definitely never saw one small enough to rest in a single leaf plant. Knowing Dereks area, it's probably some rare scarab.

Are they eating the leaves? or maybe their larva are messing with your roots? maybe they are eating other bugs?
*edit i read up. leaf eaters.

How are you gonna deal with em?
neem, soap, plant therapy, wetable sulphur, diatomaceous earth come to mind depending on how these guys operate.

since they eat the leaves if you like neem, that would do the trick. (I heard using insecticidal soap WITH the neem added in is really effective.)

Are they eating the leaves? or maybe their larva are messing with your roots? maybe they are eating other bugs?
*edit i read up. leaf eaters.

How are you gonna deal with em?
neem, soap, plant therapy, wetable sulphur, diatomaceous earth come to mind depending on how these guys operate.

since they eat the leaves if you like neem, that would do the trick. (I heard using insecticidal soap WITH the neem added in is really effective.)
Ok so I think I have already dealt with them, I use mosquito dunks in my soil. I crush em up then soak em in water and then water my soil. Being that they are organic and systemic I think that the stuff that kills the fungus gnat larve(why I use the dunks in the first place lol) gets into the tissue and they won’t eat it. I watched one of Those little fuggers for like 6 hours yesterday on my royal gorillasquatch and it didn’t eat a single bite. Oh and I also have sticky fly ribbons and a bug zapper that is outside my LAG

Back