Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

those sites where you have the blisters will be sun sensitive from now on too! be careful! Giant hogweed is serious stuff!

can you believe french botanists brought it back from africa because it had such a large flower and would be good for pollinators? it's pretty much poision ivy if you damage the plant tissue! boo!

glad to hear you are feeling better finally though!

Damn! Glad your alright!
:d5::bighug:
Thanks pop!
I didn't take photos because I couldn't!
Here is a pic of a young girls blisters, mine were just like her's!
That's what the back of my hands looked like but mine were worse and had a big rash too!
My hands swelled up like two balloons, so I had a vape and became comfortably numb for week (couldn't help reference Pink Floyd, with a quote like that), whilst I was killing time.
The swollen hands meant I had to hold them at chest height, otherwise the blood would rush into my already swollen hands and believe me , that hurt like a bitch!
1596985653052.png

I hope all is well with you my friend!
:pass:

Luckily it was on the last day of a three day job!
As soon as the boss saw it it was , "right no more working for you today"!
As it was, it was only a couple of hours before knocking off anyway!
The blister slowly grew over 12 hours until they were over half an inch in height!
It has taken a bout two weeks to mostly recover!

Luckily it was on the last day of a three day job!
As soon as the boss saw it it was , "right no more working for you today"!
As it was, it was only a couple of hours before knocking off anyway!
The blister slowly grew over 12 hours until they were over half an inch in height!
It has taken a bout two weeks to mostly recover!
Dude that suuuucks. Glad you are on the mend

damn I use to play in that stuff as a kid!

:d5::bighug:
Thanks pop!
I didn't take photos because I couldn't!
Here is a pic of a young girls blisters, mine were just like her's!
That's what the back of my hands looked like but mine were worse and had a big rash too!
My hands swelled up like two balloons, so I had a vape and became comfortably numb for week (couldn't help reference Pink Floyd, with a quote like that), whilst I was killing time.
The swollen hands meant I had to hold them at chest height, otherwise the blood would rush into my already swollen hands and believe me , that hurt like a bitch!
View attachment 1222057

I hope all is well with you my friend!
:pass:

damn I use to play in that stuff as a kid!
There are many members of the umbellifer family, most don't give allergic reactions like "Giant Hogweed "does.
We have something which looks very similar, called "Cow Parsley" and that is no problems.
The Uk also has a very poisonous umbellifer called "Hemlock Water Dropwort"! STAY AWAY!!!
However parsnips and carrots are also members of the same family, so it is a case of knowing your umbellifers, I guess!

Ok so those little bastard sheild bugs DO eat leaves. I looked closely today and saw where they had been chewing. Grrrrrr. Well now I know to kill em all. There aren’t too many bugs left flyin around in there, I have it sealed up pretty tight as far as light goes, plus sticky traps and a bug zapper, I haven’t seen any of the sheild bugs since yesterday when I killed the one that I let gnaw on my baby. Oops. Bad plant dad

Back