Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Black and Decker have an excellent book on home wiring and all instructions are done to the national electrical code. It's a great resouce for anyone who's handy.

I feel like we need a eulogy for your space. That sucks. I must be just stoned. Did you discover the exact root cause of the issue?
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I am going to need to check my electrical again as im building

how much was the wattage draw on the outlet and what was the rating for the outlet?
I don’t know lol i was runnin an extension cord 60 feet and had 2000+ watts plugged in to a couple cheap timers and outlet extenders. But it’s all wired up to code now so no more fires fingers crossed

I don’t know lol i was runnin an extension cord 60 feet and had 2000+ watts plugged in to a couple cheap timers and outlet extenders. But it’s all wired up to code now so no more fires fingers crossed
Good to hear its up to code. My outlets i have set up to run a max of 750 watts each so hopefully that wont be an issue.
I'm in on this one, waiting for my ice cream to arrive right now and I'll be making a milkshake and smoking one.

Potted up 4 of the Triple D’s today and got two of my inside plastic panels done, just waiting on the wind to die down so I can do the other two. I will post pics of the space alllll finalized and done ready for this round

Here’s what The ole LAG2000 looks like all buttoned up for the night, I am just sayin fuggg it and runnin the cO2 from start to finish. Mainly because the royal gorillasquatch is already a couple weeks old so she can take it. If I see any I’ll effects after the little ones pop up I will hold back until they are a little older. Also I gave the rgs her first little feed of .5 gram part A and .93 g part B mega crop. I forgot to add the kelp. Oops I will add it next time.
256154C4-9444-44FA-A5A5-2380463944B7.jpeg

Here’s what The ole LAG2000 looks like all buttoned up for the night, I am just sayin fuggg it and runnin the cO2 from start to finish. Mainly because the royal gorillasquatch is already a couple weeks old so she can take it. If I see any I’ll effects after the little ones pop up I will hold back until they are a little older. Also I gave the rgs her first little feed of .5 gram part A and .93 g part B mega crop. I forgot to add the kelp. Oops I will add it next time. View attachment 1220961
I used a kelp foliar spray for first 2wks to 3wks depending on growth but stop as soon as it shows sex a lil goes a long way and absolutely works great.

Back