Fast Buds American Autoflowers with A-Train

Well spill the beans bro... you see my schedule and what I use. But I'm very interested in green planet nutrients I want to run the Massive and finisher next to big bud and overdrive and see what happens. They also have a product called dense I'll be shuffling in....

And I got my box of "Nectar for the Gods" I'll be running it on something mephisto and preferably either grape crinkle or something it's crossed with. Yet to see what mitch has in store. I want to see how much more of the smells and taste the fully organic line can produce on the crinkle wich is already a stunner

I'm right there with ya on that one, dabbling with stuff for aroma and taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorilla glue
20160902_171713.jpg

Pineapple express
20160902_171701.jpg

Looking great A, I have s GG about a week younger than yours,will be fun to compare,may I ask how many watts you will be using to light this little cutie?

I'm running 2 platinum p300 in a 3x3 they run about 180 tru watts when in flower ... I also built a little 2 cob DIY light I'll turn it on when they get well into flower for a little extra penetration.

I finished up a Big League Chew And a black dragon today. I dropped a west coast OG and. GSC this morning to round out the 4 fast buds in the 3x3

I've been watching some of your fastbuds. They seem like solid plants

:hump: :woohoo1: :hump: Launched! ..holy poop tea, 2 P300's and that dual COB-- 3x3 spotted from orbit!- :rofl: --proven magic already, but I can't wait to see the resin factory they make of the FB's gear- :d5:!

Oh man, I'm strapping myself in for this one! I'm a big fan of FastBuds. I got two Stardawg in atm and I'm using pretty much the same regime as you. I'm also trying out an Iguana Juice schedule I'm developing too. I know a couple of people who have grown the WCOG and she is a beautiful smoke, I found her to be very uplifting. :smokeit:

Really looking forward to seeing your results, Dude. Sending out some o' that positive grow karma. :toke:

@wairs I'm running the lights at almost max height. I have the 2 p300 on veg only and the cob in the middle of them and it's on now. When they start stretch and pre flower I'll flip the bloom switch on the platinums

@TheGreenMan welcome brother. I have stardawg on deck as soon as there's a spot in this tent then tangiematic directly after

Back