Fast Buds American Autoflowers with A-Train

This will be what I follow this time. I want to give Sensi a go. Slightly more expensive but I've seen undisputed results from sensi.....

Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Sensi Grow A and B / Vodoo Juice / B52

Day 20 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Sensi Grow A and B 1ml/L - B52 / Rhino Skin / Cal- Mag / Sensizyme / Bud Candy

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Sensi Bloom A and B 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Rhino Skin / Bud Candy

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Sensi Bloom A and B 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Big Bud / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Sensi Bloom A and B / Big Bud 1ml/L - B52 / Sensizyme / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Sensi Bloom A and B / Overdrive / Bud Candy / Cal-Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...

Day 63 to finish = plain water

It's basically back down to tangs schedule. I tried a few extra things but didn't notice anything big in gains vs price so this is where I am. Keep in mind except for yhe Sensi Grow and bloom all the other AN peoducts will be changed out with Green Planet during these next few grows.

I love how many people use and get great results from the schedules I developed,makes me feel all warm inside.

yeah maybe man. but all i know it thats how much I use.Im organic as we know so,could tell other than that. if your using nutes n things that changes things and heavy cal mag usage too.? yeah.. all i know is I use cal mag in my mixes every other watering usually and use 1/2 cup to 2/3 of a cup of lime or combo of lime pellets for about 12 true gallons of soil,and left to blend for a few days in a moist soil then pot up,then plug or tier. thats all i know man.

full 30 gallons? hell I use a lot. LOL

oh another thing is i dont know if A train is using chems or not,I thought so,but I think on the lines of organics.and as we all know Lime is used to speed up the breakdown of organic mater as well. since most of my soils have a lot of organic materials in it,I use more than most. so my numbers were like..kinda off.LOL but if your using chems imo the lesser is better as Waira mentioned. sorry guys,wasnt thinking. I usually think everyone is organic sometimes LOL

Gorilla glue. 4 days old
20160820_143117-1.jpg

What's up Doc ;)

Good to see you running some Fastbuds bro I've been really impressed with their gear so far... The GSC is probably the most potent stuff I've grown (...and the stinkiest :eyebrows:)

I'll be starting some Gorilla Glue pretty soon so going to pull up a chair for this one... looking forward to see you work your magic with these :thumbsup:

Welcome brother hans..... I've heard that about the PX and the GSC so that's a good thing they'll be living right next to each other....

My phresh filter is 1.5 years old it may be time for a new one lol

Back