Fast Buds American Autoflowers with A-Train

Gorilla glue got first feed yesterday

20160828_183936.jpg

Glad to see you switching to Sensi, brother. I bumped up to the Connoisseur line and I've seen a difference for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea i switched to conn bloom B since my sensi B ran out and plant to keep switching all my sensi over to Conn...

Is the Conissour only for coco or is it soil as well

It's for all hydroponic, sphagnum and soil growing mediums. It's their top tier base nutrients made with "pharmaceutical grade" ingredients. It also includes Wet Betty, Humic and Fulvic acids, amino acids. It's all around better than their other base nutrients.

I think I'm just going to try out TaNg's schedule next grow (with bloom boosters) just so I can save some money, only having to purchase the bloom connoisseur. I have tested out nearly all of Advanced Nutrients products and have really narrowed down which products I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well spill the beans bro... you see my schedule and what I use. But I'm very interested in green planet nutrients I want to run the Massive and finisher next to big bud and overdrive and see what happens. They also have a product called dense I'll be shuffling in....

And I got my box of "Nectar for the Gods" I'll be running it on something mephisto and preferably either grape crinkle or something it's crossed with. Yet to see what mitch has in store. I want to see how much more of the smells and taste the fully organic line can produce on the crinkle wich is already a stunner

Back