Always 30-27° in grow tent...

I have a little vid I did back then where we can see the mist maker in action. I tried to upload but I'm afraid it's too heavy, at 115,9 Mo (after compression). Don't know what is the limit of upload here on AFN ?

I have a little vid I did back then where we can see the mist maker in action. I tried to upload but I'm afraid it's too heavy, at 115,9 Mo (after compression). Don't know what is the limit of upload here on AFN ?
Don't worry,I Will buy a very cheap humidifier,you know,Little USB powered One that Will do the job I think in a closed tent of our size

What I also did very early was purchase a device which could give me an accurate VPD read, as well as T° and RH.

This one is very good, though I understand you are on a budget :
SensorPush - reading via bluetooth on your phone
That is on my Christmas list already lol

I see you've gotten some good advice regarding an exhaust fan. Something important to remember is thar you're going to want fresh air coming in as well. Keeping some kind of passive intake, being either ducting in or having something open to let air in (mesh windows, one of your openings, etc) is going to let cool air in as well. Make sure the room your tent is in stays a cool, stable temperature and that should help your tent stay cooler as well. Not sure what your running in terms of lighting schedules, but 20/4 is going to keep your tent cooler than 24/0, and 18/6 will keep it cooler than 20/4.

Back