Always 30-27° in grow tent...

I had the same problem end of september, very hot and couldn't low the temp.
What I did is up the humidity in my tent, following a VPD chart.
I think I saved my plants doing this.
High humidity is ok because your plants are still young.
Maybe I'm wrong but it worked for me :greenthumb:
Good luck bro

Attachments

• dbae6401c5e4d20bab4cf7e36524c838d2a04b30.jpeg
    dbae6401c5e4d20bab4cf7e36524c838d2a04b30.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 26
I had the same problem end of september, very hot and couldn't low the temp.
What I did is up the humidity in my tent, following a VPD chart.
I think I saved my plants doing this.
High humidity is ok because your plants are still young.
Maybe I'm wrong but it worked for me :greenthumb:
Good luck bro
Hey bro,nice to see you,I shall buy a humidifier then

I think it could be of help, yes.

I bought a cheap one cell mist maker, also some kind of cylindrical container to put your water in, high enough to avoid splashing around. I even add some plastic sheet around the cylinder.
I used a 125mm inline fan to inject the humidity when needed.

IMG_3160.JPG

Hope this help

What I also did very early was purchase a device which could give me an accurate VPD read, as well as T° and RH.

This one is very good, though I understand you are on a budget :
SensorPush - reading via bluetooth on your phone

I think it could be of help, yes.

I bought a cheap one cell mist maker, also some kind of cylindrical container to put your water in, high enough to avoid splashing around. I even add some plastic sheet around the cylinder.
I used a 125mm inline fan to inject the humidity when needed.

View attachment 1382038

Hope this help
That is pretty cool.I wanted to add one but am afraid since the TS 600 light is not water resistant it would short it out.

That is pretty cool.I wanted to add one but am afraid since the TS 600 light is not water resistant it would short it out.

In my experience the vapor is very thick outside in the mist container, but I found out that by setting the duct at an angle I could really control the amount entering in the tent.
I then checked what was going on inside the tent, only to find out that I had no risk of water coming in, neither depositing moist on the wall or on the plants ^^
Only a fresh, cool, breeze of air, just what I needed :biggrin:
Of course at some point I had to up the amount of vapor, but with the same result, which was good.
Anyway one needs to have a good air flow in order to avoid any problem, being exhaust fan or moving air around.

In my experience the vapor is very thick outside in the mist container, but I found out that by setting the duct at an angle I could really control the amount entering in the tent.
I then checked what was going on inside the tent, only to find out that I had no risk of water coming in, neither depositing moist on the wall or on the plants ^^
Only a fresh, cool, breeze of air, just what I needed :biggrin:
Of course at some point I had to up the amount of vapor, but with the same result, which was good.
Anyway one needs to have a good air flow in order to avoid any problem, being exhaust fan or moving air around.
Amazing work man

Back