Indoor All new setup - steep learning curve ahead!

Eclectic Elle

Keeper Of The Jars of Joy
Reaction score
Having had a small amount of success with my last grow, I have decided to challenge myself further.

First off, all credit to @BigSm0 and @Dmrides220 for all the help and inspiration I've had!

So this time around, I have a 120 x 80 x 180 tall hydrolab tent which will have one cob to start with, moving up to two later on. I've only got the cob tonight so no pics yet because it's not hung up.

And... last grow was in compost that was really quite poor so I had cal/mag problems as well as white fly. This time, I'm getting a wilma. So that's two things out of three which will be new to me LOL, time to get my learning head on! (who remembers Worzel Gummidge?)

Who wants a front row seat? @witchyhour @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote @sanguine @hippy71 @trailanimal ? Bring your friends and anyone else who might be interested!

Having had a small amount of success with my last grow, I have decided to challenge myself further.

First off, all credit to @BigSm0 and @Dmrides220 for all the help and inspiration I've had!

So this time around, I have a 120 x 80 x 180 tall hydrolab tent which will have one cob to start with, moving up to two later on. I've only got the cob tonight so no pics yet because it's not hung up.

And... last grow was in compost that was really quite poor so I had cal/mag problems as well as white fly. This time, I'm getting a wilma. So that's two things out of three which will be new to me LOL, time to get my learning head on! (who remembers Worzel Gummidge?)

Who wants a front row seat? @witchyhour @Itisi @Vlad The Inhaler @Wile e Peyote @sanguine @hippy71 @trailanimal ? Bring your friends and anyone else who might be interested!
S-wer u-wer b-wer b-wer e-wer d-werdip.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Is that Worzel Gummidge? I can hardly remember the show.. apparently he's my great uncle or summat tho. Not many folks round ere.. we're all related in one way or another.. [emoji1360]
Nah, I'd say you were more catweazle.[emoji75]

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I'll be here watching for sure! So glad you are getting settled in and getting growing.
Thanks Dm! You're a star!

ain't spring fun?
Certainly is trail!

I'mma gonna follow this!
All the best :vibes:
Cheers man, glad to have you along!

S-wer u-wer b-wer b-wer e-wer d-werdip.
Excellent, I hoped you'd join me here!

Oi oi saveloy and all that!

I'm in Elle.. best of British me darrlin' and may your upper lip be as stiff as your little finger.

Gawwwd save the quoooiiine and big shaaaat to Peggy Mitchell. [emoji1360]
Awww fanks Vlad me ole mucka!

Is that Worzel Gummidge? I can hardly remember the show.. apparently he's my great uncle or summat tho. Not many folks round ere.. we're all related in one way or another.. [emoji1360]
I actually hated the programme but remember he had interchangeable heads, some smarter than others LOL. @Itisi I managed to watch 24 seconds of that before I had to switch it off :crying:

Back