They got only vodoo juice... I thot that VJ don't have N in it...
To much light?? What do you mean?What are the simptomes of to much light??

Too much light can make the leaves curl downwards, which looks like either overwatering or nitrogen toxicity.

I'd raise the lights as high as they'd go mate, see if the girls start reaching up again, should lower temps a bit too.

I try to keep my lights as high as I can to keep them at least 60cm above canopy and they look fine.. But my tent is only 2m high and i running of height... I must dich all strings,and hang them on top of tent poles..

Have you got any photos today mate? I still think 60cm is too close MAYBE for the size of your plants. You've got 300w of cobs in there PLUS 250w or so of led. That's a hell of a lot of light.

I leave my cobs (only 200w) at maximum, height I can do in my tent. I have limited height as they are all sitting above tube heaters which takes about 25cm of height away. So seedlings start off at around 100cm from cobs and just grow up into them. They seem to like this and are getting some fairly good height on them.

My biggest plant is the Toofless Alien and her main cola is now only 40cm from the cobs. She struggled with this for a while and ideally I think it's not enough. I may be able to get another 5cm if I raise the light absolutely as high as it will go.

Basically, in my humble opinion, cobs are EXTREMELY intense. The younger the plant the further it wants to be away from the cobs IMO. So the way mine is set up seems to work ok.

Just trying to help mate as I'm not experienced, but I can tell you what I'm experiencing right now. Hope it all goes well dude.

I'm doing a little experiment for you mate to see if what I'm saying is correct. I have raised leaf EDGES (like crocodile teeth) on the top parts of my toofless alien. I THINK this is due to light stress, but I think you believe it's due to heat stress? Is that correct?

I have lowered the temperature around the top of the TA by a good few degrees. I have left the light at the same height: 40cm. It's been an hour so far. I want to know if the serrated leaf edges go away, which would suggest heat stress. If the serrated edges remain, it would suggest light stress. Do you agree mate?

I was under the impression that heat stress would cause TACOING where the leaves fold in on themselves to form a taco or canoe shape? I am probably wrong! Hopefully my silly little experiment will give us some clues! I have no signs of tacoing by the way.

Have you got any photos today mate? I still think 60cm is too close MAYBE for the size of your plants. You've got 300w of cobs in there PLUS 250w or so of led. That's a hell of a lot of light.

I leave my cobs (only 200w) at maximum, height I can do in my tent. I have limited height as they are all sitting above tube heaters which takes about 25cm of height away. So seedlings start off at around 100cm from cobs and just grow up into them. They seem to like this and are getting some fairly good height on them.

My biggest plant is the Toofless Alien and her main cola is now only 40cm from the cobs. She struggled with this for a while and ideally I think it's not enough. I may be able to get another 5cm if I raise the light absolutely as high as it will go.

Basically, in my humble opinion, cobs are EXTREMELY intense. The younger the plant the further it wants to be away from the cobs IMO. So the way mine is set up seems to work ok.

Just trying to help mate as I'm not experienced, but I can tell you what I'm experiencing right now. Hope it all goes well dude.

You will be supplied with photos taken 5 minutes before posting here.. Temp is 27c..At least was when I came home.. Until pre flower I had only 2 light inside..I was saving 3rd for flowering.. So that amount of light didn't bother them..
Thank you for answering I appreciate your opinion. Maybe we think same thing but language barrier made some misunderstanding ... In the beginning there was definitely heat stress and Light stress, now I think its only light, coz I don't allow temps to go higher than 29c.. Trying to keep them at 27c..

IMG_20170303_160402.jpg IMG_20170303_160420.jpg IMG_20170303_160427.jpg IMG_20170303_160438.jpg IMG_20170303_160445.jpg IMG_20170303_160449.jpg IMG_20170303_160453.jpg

And If pic. doesn't help here it is...

You will be supplied with photos taken 5 minutes before posting here.. Temp is 27c..At least was when I came home.. Until pre flower I had only 2 light inside..I was saving 3rd for flowering.. So that amount of light didn't bother them..
Thank you for answering I appreciate your opinion. Maybe we think same thing but language barrier made some misunderstanding ... In the beginning there was definitely heat stress and Light stress, now I think its only light, coz I don't allow temps to go higher than 29c.. Trying to keep them at 27c..

View attachment 710289 View attachment 710290 View attachment 710291 View attachment 710292 View attachment 710293 View attachment 710294 View attachment 710295

And If pic. doesn't help here it is...

Yeah I agree that looks like minor light stress and the smaller plant is just a bit more susceptible to it mate? I wouldn't worry too much IMO. Maybe get the cobs up a little more but I reckon they will get used to it.

My experiment this afternoon agrees with us. After over two hours of significantly lower temperatures the top of my TA is still showing the same slight symptoms. Light hasn't moved. IMO that means it's the light.

I got maybe 30 cm to move lights up.. BUT if they continue to grow I will do that..

Yeah I agree that looks like minor light stress and the smaller plant is just a bit more susceptible to it mate? I wouldn't worry too much IMO. Maybe get the cobs up a little more but I reckon they will get used to it.

My experiment this afternoon agrees with us. After over two hours of significantly lower temperatures the top of my TA is still showing the same slight symptoms. Light hasn't moved. IMO that means it's the light.

If you move the lights up they probably will grow up to it mate [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hippy talking the gospel, praise the lord brother!

:d5::cheers::pighug::smokeout:

Back