I lover temp to 27c..I even put humidifier back in, so I will be checking them in the morning.. That is onlys thing to try..Raise them again... Thank you for support!! all of you guys!!

A watt is a watt no matter what. Same amount of heat being led or cobs or hps. If your dealing with excessive heat you could vent it out with a titan controller hooked to a fan or take out some wattage. It's not one light in paticular causing the heat issue it's a combination of all the lights. The addition of the cobs may have just been the extra push you didn't need. What I would do is take out the light that's giving you the least amount of light. That's most likely the blurple LED. Try unplugging one and seeing how temps do.

I will try that.. But I will try to go thru all lights as much as i can, I been waiting soo long to put all three lights in, my heart is beeing torn apart by plugin out one light.. .. And i spend All that money .. Second diy are 2540 cree cobs if I remeber Right..

I water them tonight,..

IMG_20170223_002914.jpg IMG_20170223_002920.jpg IMG_20170223_002924.jpg IMG_20170223_002928.jpg

I knew that I read it somewhere. "
Light burn is often mistaken for a Nitrogen deficiency which makes wilting yellowleaves. Nitrogen deficient leaves fall off on their own, while light burned leaves are hard to pluck off. A nitrogen deficiency starts from the bottom of the plant and moves up, while light burn often is worse at the top of the plant."

Looks like you found your issue they are definitely looking better mate! They're starting to reach up :pass:

I'm really pleased for you bro :d5:

I knew that I read it somewhere. "
Light burn is often mistaken for a Nitrogen deficiency which makes wilting yellowleaves. Nitrogen deficient leaves fall off on their own, while light burned leaves are hard to pluck off. A nitrogen deficiency starts from the bottom of the plant and moves up, while light burn often is worse at the top of the plant."

Knew it was light stress CF, looks sorted now. Usually they girls do adjust to it on their own, but definitely good you raised them up.

Back