I gave them water today and full dose of carboload..

IMG_20170226_233514.jpg IMG_20170226_233521.jpg IMG_20170226_233524.jpg IMG_20170226_233532.jpg

I didn't have time to take some pics today ,but they are all praising to light looking very happy. I ordered Rhyno skin too,cos i read so much good stuff about silica..

I hope So, coz this is maybe my last grow.. I'm battling with heat stress, so I order rhino skin..I hope It will help..
My temp don't go over 30c , but tthe girls dont like it,I'm trying to keep my temps 27-28c..

I knew that I read it somewhere. "
Light burn is often mistaken for a Nitrogen deficiency which makes wilting yellowleaves. Nitrogen deficient leaves fall off on their own, while light burned leaves are hard to pluck off. A nitrogen deficiency starts from the bottom of the plant and moves up, while light burn often is worse at the top of the plant."

Just noticed that quote for N deficiency mate. I was talking about N toxicity. Too much N.

But anyway, looks like it's too much light anyway.

I hope So, coz this is maybe my last grow.. I'm battling with heat stress, so I order rhino skin..I hope It will help..
My temp don't go over 30c , but tthe girls dont like it,I'm trying to keep my temps 27-28c..

You got heat stress AND light stress?? What are the symptoms of the heat stress? I'm keen to learn.

leafs are curling up, Its heat stress not light stress but 30c shouldn't stress them that much.. So I hope RS will help..e

Just noticed that quote for N deficiency mate. I was talking about N toxicity. Too much N.

But anyway, looks like it's too much light anyway.

They got only vodoo juice... I thot that VJ don't have N in it...
To much light?? What do you mean?What are the simptomes of to much light??

Back