Those are coming along nicely, looks like you'll have a little time between your harvest, which can be helpful since harvesting can be so time consuming. As for your environment, what's going on there friend? You have an LED and it's winter, so I would think the "wind would be at your back" so to speak. I know it can be frustrating, but just keep playing with things. Don't be afraid to cut your humidity back a smidge and add another air intake and out-take. Putting a fan on your light can help, as well as an oscillating fan or two (if you don't have them already), Cold air coming in the bottom, hot air out the top. All in all your girls are grabbing hold and taking off ! Congrats ! Hope ya don't mind me following along. :weed::peace::weed:

They all - except the small one - seem to be fine from what I can see.
Is the small one the same age or is she much younger?
Sorry man some days I'm more active than others but I'm trying to keep an eye out for you.
Don't water them too much - every 3/4 days is probably plenty unless the temp is too high.

The smallest and one in the middle in second row are the same age.. From First batch I have problems with two beans, so I plug new ones in my soil and that was that two smallest girls, One has Kind of took off, but this second is struggling.. They got until now only two watering and they were transplanted at 6th..I made that mistakes in past, so I pay attention now, to not over water them.. MY temps are kinda low 25c lights on , 21c light off (I'm guessing my hum/temp meter is off) with hum running 30-60%.. It drop's 30% if hum. dries off... I must add that I keep them in very worm and dry (air) place, so my reading must be off and its time for new temp/hum meter.. And yes humidifier works on cold myst, so my temps are Little low for now, but I be putting second diy in about few days inside so temp will rise up surly... I think i kinda answer to @Tetra9 to.. Thanks for watching guys..Much respect!

They all - except the small one - seem to be fine from what I can see.
Is the small one the same age or is she much younger?
Sorry man some days I'm more active than others but I'm trying to keep an eye out for you.
Don't water them too much - every 3/4 days is probably plenty unless the temp is too high.

The smallest and one in the middle in second row are the same age.. From First batch I have problems with two beans, so I plug new ones in my soil and that was that two smallest girls, One has Kind of took off, but this second is struggling.. They got until now only two watering and they were transplanted at 6th..I made that mistakes in past, so I pay attention now, to not over water them.. MY temps are kinda low 25c lights on , 21c light off (I'm guessing my hum/temp meter is off) with hum runing 30-60%.. It drop's 30% if hum. dries off... I must add that I keep them in very worm and dry air place, so my reading must be off and its time for new temp/hum meter..

I'm in!
I also have a AxT, so will read your notes carefully.
Fast and vast is in the fridge. In my next grow I want to have FandV in a 20 L bucket.

Thank you man, only problem I got is ; I didnt write what have I put in which cups,and because of not sprouting/killing two seedling I throw in alien vs sodk, and purple hase from short stuf, so until Flower I don't know really what I got growing.. :) :)

Thank you man, only problem I got is ; I didnt write what have I put in which cups,and because of not sprouting/killing two seedling I throw in alien vs sodk, and purple hase from short stuf, so until Flower I don't know really what I got growing.. :) :)
Haha,,,sounds messy...
It's a good idea to label the cups... i

I do it like this:
IMG_3287.JPG

You have more grows under the belt than me, but still,mconsider this advice. I suggest using a notebook and write down everything you do to your plants. Two importsnt reasons for keeping good notes: 1. Keep track of each plants development. 2. When you see the effects of your feedings, you known exactly what you put in and can easily adjust your feeding schedules. After keeping notes for a few months, you will realize you can read your plants and understand their needs.

heh,yes I'm pretty messy guy, like yes I will remember it ,, but fck I'm stoner, if I don't write it its gone... I run notes on my pc watering ,feeding,age to know where I'm at in grow.. I pimped them little today,, this is final setup except i must trow in 2 clip fans.Or I will squeeze my big fan when i rise up lights a Little and remove humidifier..

IMG_20170215_131345.jpg IMG_20170215_131351.jpg

you are looking at from left to right.. 180w diy cree, 240w china pimped blurple, 125w cree diy from dion..

Current temp is 27c and hum 45%

Last edited:
heh,yes I'm pretty messy guy, like yes I will remember it ,, but fck I'm stoner, if I don't write it its gone... I run notes on my pc watering ,feeding,age to know where I'm at in grow.. I pimped them little today,, this is final setup except i must trow in 2 clip fans.Or I will squeeze my big fan when i rise up lights a Little and remove humidifier..

View attachment 702235 View attachment 702236

you are looking at from left to right.. 180w diy cree, 240w china pimped blurple, 125w cree diy from dion..

Current temp is 27c and hum 45%
Nice garden!
I like it.

Seems like you have good notes!

I'm thinking of not rotating them, to see effect of each light ..

Back