It is a very simple app, but have all the tools an amateur needs. I have used it for 2 yrs. The only option I miss is the posibility to draw and write on pics.

Like the tied up Virgin, you cannot see how nicely the stem is adapting without knowing what to look for. Arrows would be nice to have.

For drawing and writing, see the first pics of St. Maria, I used a stupid app called Photo Drawer. It is not good, but all I could find. However, to adapt arrows to show the shape of a plat will be too time consuming, XXX-rated language, anger and sweat.

Tell me if you know something better.

Like I said I have never used photo apps before but if I come across any thing I will give u the heads up bro

Like I said I have never used photo apps before but if I come across any thing I will give u the heads up bro
You will love it. What is most useful is to adjust light. A lot of light is captured, eventhough the pic is presented in dark tones. And cropping, ofcourse, to get rid of thing that shouldn't be there and/or make the pic more symetrical. Like my micrographs, they are cropped to get a nice black frame rather than a circular pic assymetrically placed on a black background.

Here is one ucut. Better crop away some black from the left side,
image.jpeg

Did you not germinate two seeds of Alien ?
Yes. But that was some of the first things I did. I transferede some germs to jiffi or soil to early. They must have rotted away, coz I could not finde a single trace when excavating. Among of those was an alien seed and 2 Lolland Kush. Beginners mistakes.

Yes. But that was some of the first things I did. I transferede some germs to jiffi or soil to early. They must have rotted away, coz I could not finde a single trace when excavating. Among of those was an alien seed and 2 Lolland Kush. Beginners mistakes.
Just thinking you could make some more seeds from this "secret" strain

Just thinking you could make some more seeds from this "secret" strain
If it was a male, I was contemplating to cross it with Miss Supercropped. But after training, she will give me some nice buds. Also, Alien is no longer alien, but Santa Maria Semper Virgine, Our Lady of the Balcony. I have this thing with latin...

Back