I am very conservative... :baked:

My daughter is 17 and has not been "out" on a date.......The boy will visit our home.....I think it helps I am 6' 4" 260 lbs. with little fat....

Please understand she is very happy and proud of her commitments to a conservative life, God and our Bible Based Church; something I did not, or would not force her into...after age 12.

Day 35

I didn't see the flowers come so fast! I had trained her for further growth. So to day I had to loosen the ties and redo the bondage. She is extremely compact, since her stem har grown as a spiral. Now I have exposed all budding sites as good as I can.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My daughter is 17 and has not been "out" on a date.......The boy will visit our home.....I think it helps I am 6' 4" 260 lbs. with little fat....

Please understand she is very happy and proud of her commitments to a conservative life, God and our Bible Based Church; something I did not, or would not force her into...after age 12.
Sounds like a good idea. If my parents helped out in choosing a spuse, I had avoided some mishaps before I found the right one... To check if she was something for me, I took her for dim sum and served her chicken feet. She ate it without hesitation. Her Ladyship a really good wife. We just have dogs and I have my virgins... Small children make a lot of noise, teens steal dads weed.

The best thing about AutoFlowers is just about everyday you see progress or something new.....EXCEPT EMERGENCIES!!!!!!!
it's amazing. Usually I check on the plants in the morning. If they have no needs, I check again before bed time, so I see progress. However, yesterday I left home early and returned late. Didn't have time for gardening. And there was the flowers. What's going to be the main cola was drastically changed in less than 24 hrs.

Looking at Honey Bee extractor. In the future, I'll get one.
No hurry, coz ther won't be enough material accumulated until February.

Back