I'm so jealous! Just remembered that I'm doing some overtime today, so two more hours before I'm heading home. :(

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
What is your profession?
I need to take a nap. I stayed up too late and had an appointment at the hospital. We have free health care. The medicin is worth $1200 pr dose and I get an infusion every 2 moths.

What is your profession?
I need to take a nap. I stayed up too late and had an appointment at the hospital. We have free health care. The medicin is worth $1200 pr dose and I get an infusion every 2 moths.
I actually work at a call center. Used to work as a bookkeeper/office manager/HR before this, and before that, I used to teach ELS for businesses. Your typical Jack of all trades! :)

Happy nap!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Day 27

Yesterday afternoon, I bendt Alien over and hooked it down. By midnight it started raising the head and this morning the top shot points to the sky.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Still Day 27

I still don't understand what ponytailing will do for me. However, I started it yesterday for 4 hrs. Since I have to go away for 36 hrs soon, I have this programme, starting yesterday: Ponytailing in hrs - 4, 7, 9, 12, approx 36.

Back