Annuntio Vobis Gaudium Magnum: Habemus Puellam!

Day 29 and Alien is officially pronouced femininum..

Her name is Santa Maria Semper Virgine, Our Lady of the Balcony.

Pics From Microscopi session.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Experimenting with japanese bondage. Her Ladyship was not willing to participate, so I tied up Maria Semper Virgine, Our Lady of the Balcony instead.

I want her to grow low and to grow around her self. As for now, I live in an appartment building and need her to grow stealthy.

image.jpeg

Congratulations on the beautiful lady bro great job she looks happy

will be taking a seat for this grow I have a alien og seed in my stash so it will be interesting to see how she takes to lst and pony tailing

Great camera work very professional good luck and keep up the good work

will be taking a seat for this grow I have a alien og seed in my stash so it will be interesting to see how she takes to lst and pony tailing

The iphone has a good camera. I have a microscope for it. Then I beam the pics to the ipad use the editor Snapseed to crop sand adjust. There are no need for taking the Nikon out or use Photoshop. I am a complete amateur, but software makes wonders.

Santa Maria Semper Virgine, Our Lady of the Balcony gets a nightcap since I have tied her in long term bondage.

15 ml GHE Urtica
5 ml MgSO4 sol'n (home made)
1 ml Adv. Nutr. CalMagXtra
1 ml Hesi Phospho +
Water ad. 0.5 L. pH adjusted to 6.3 w. HCl.

Will have to order me one of those a bargin for £4 I just snap and post never thought of using an app

do u have a website where I can download snap seed from

Will have to order me one of those a bargin for £4 I just snap and post never thought of using an app

do u have a website where I can download snap seed from
You get it in App Store.
The microscopes I got from amazon.uk for like £4. I got one hand held and one for the phone.

Note that the strain Alien OG Auto is not the one you can look up on the internet. It an outdoor auto strain from a secret Dansh breeder. I got 2 seeds for free with an order I received from a grow shop. I asked about the strain, but he kept everything a secret for me. Wouldn't tell me anything, but it is meant for outdoors and that the breeder is an undercover dane.

Back