Outdoor AK Greenhouse Grow

Leave it to Darsh to make a grow journal about the Packers

Here's an update on the greenhouse grow.

The Onyx continues to just get bigger, slowly approaching 4 ft tall. Here are a few images of her nestled in with the grow towers of tomatoes and cucumbers:

IMG_0513.jpg IMG_0514.jpg IMG_0516.jpg IMG_0519.jpg

Also on Monday, I moved my two DP Auto Frisian Dew plants out to the greenhouse. One is three weeks from sprout and the other is two weeks from sprout. There are two pics here, taken one day apart. They clearly like the greenhouse as they shot up in growth in 24 hours. I fed both last night. The older girl got 1/2 strength GO nutes and the younger one got 1/4 strength nutes (her first feeding).

IMG_0512.JPG IMG_0523.JPG

Finally a look at the 'Maters in there, which are also rocking along.

IMG_0517.jpg IMG_0518.jpg
As with any greenhouse grow, particularly in AK, the temps vary wildly ranging from 40 or so at night to near 100 in the day (in the greenhouse). Mostly with daytime temps around 55 outside, the greenhouse is averaging around 75-80 inside during the day, which is spot on perfect. Of course we've got daylight from 4:30 AM to Midnight or so at this point. The plants love all that light up here in the land of the midnight sun!

They are starting to thicken up more steadily, but yes I agree they'll be more saliva-like!

Forgot to mention I also fed her last night, too.

Thanks. Honestly, as my wife slowly collected a bunch of used windows, that greenhouse was the bane of my existence. Now that it is finally built and dialed in, I love it! (she likes to say "i told you so!")

Back