Outdoor AK Greenhouse Grow

short and happy!

I'd like to keep them under lights for another week or so, then relocated out to the greenhouse.

I started two, one took. Started a third and it spurted this week. So, they are about a week apart.
Both are now under the lights with the LED grow. Here is a picture of all the girls together.

IMG_0375.JPG

Always the risk taker there Darsh!

Also, here's a few pics of that lovely Onyx in the greenhouse. After doing some reading here on AFN, I suspect she might have stalled out a bit during the transfer. What is clear now, though, is that she's still growing, getting taller each day. She's moving more slowly than her sister (as Darsh can tell us), but I think she'll reward us nicely.

And as you might be able to tell, the tomatoes are also doing quite well!

IMG_0386.jpg IMG_0387.jpg IMG_0388.JPG

Got any measurement on the height of the Onyx?

Your crop is look'in good akreso. Snow is just about gone from around my greenhouse, your pics are making my green thumbs itch.

Just measured the Onyx. She's 3 ft, 10 inches!!
I'm so intrigued by the huge difference between these phenotypes. The other Onyx is just a shade over two feet, with fat chunky buds and numerous side branches. The do share a lot of similar aromatic qualities, but they are different nonetheless. It will be fun to compare the two after the leggy one finishes.
uploadfromtaptalk1431670244457.jpg
The short and bushy pheno Onyx is the plant on the left (on the right is Sugar Black Rose).

Back