Dinafem AJ's Dinafem OG &Blueberry Cookies

AJrexxx

AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry
Welcome to my newest Dinafem journal. Would like to thank @Dinafem-Mark for the oppurtunity.

Set Up

Girls will start in the Auto Tent in 1 gallon pots for the first 3 weeks.

Soil basic organic living soil mix
4k spectrum COBS
Plain water

Once they hit three weeks will be moving into the new 4x4 I build with some scrap lumber.

They will be under 2 160 watt 3k spectrum Quantum Boards.

They will then be transplanted into a 36x16x14 bed of living soil (roughly 35 gallons) Still filling her now. Lot of dirt to go.
Cookies Home.jpg

After a week we will flip the lights to 12/12
Dinafem Drop.jpg

Welcome to my newest Dinafem journal. Would like to thank @Dinafem-Mark for the oppurtunity.

Set Up

Girls will start in the Auto Tent in 1 gallon pots for the first 3 weeks.

Soil basic organic living soil mix
4k spectrum COBS
Plain water

Once they hit three weeks will be moving into the new 4x4 I build with some scrap lumber.

They will be under 2 160 watt 3k spectrum Quantum Boards.

They will then be transplanted into a 36x16x14 bed of living soil (roughly 35 gallons) Still filling her now. Lot of dirt to go.
View attachment 1052165

After a week we will flip the lights to 12/12
View attachment 1052166

Thanks for the tag buddy and thank you for getting your diary up and running :pass:

We have quite a few grows going with our 2 new cookie family strains on AFN, let's see what you can do my friend :bong:

Best of luck with the grow battle mate. As with all Dinafem grows I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest :pass:

Until next time :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Quick update. Roots pushed through the peat pellets so they are in their 1 gallon home for the next three weeks.
Dinafem Update 552019.jpg

@Dinafem-Mark you are correct sir these girls shot up like rockets. To this day it amazes me what a difference a week can make. Getting close to time to top these two ladies.
Dinafem Cookies Update 5122019.jpg

@Dinafem-Mark you are correct sir these girls shot up like rockets. To this day it amazes me what a difference a week can make. Getting close to time to top these two ladies.
View attachment 1058901

Amazing growth over the last week mate :thumbsup:

Are you topping both strains my friend?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark Yes sir I am topped them both a few days ago. As you can see below they are moving along. I moved a Kind LED in the room so the pictures are tinted. I will have a white light set up so you can see a little better. I am planning to transfer them to there final home by next week. They are growing great no issues everything is running smooth.

Blueberry is in the front. OG is the one on the back right.

Dinafem Update 5192019.jpg

So here is a picture of the girls in the light.
5272019 Dinafem Cookies.jpg

The just happen to be sitting in the new flower room. It should be finished by next update and you will see them in their final home. I am keeping them in the smaller pots a little longer than expected but not much. No signs of stress or worry so we should be good.
New flower room pic below.
Room Update..jpg

:pass:

Back