Dinafem AJ's Dinafem OG &Blueberry Cookies

Update 6/23 girls are starting to stretch now. You can use the AFN sticker as a marker for growth in the last week. I also removed all the large upper leaves so the lower bud sites could get some light.

6232019 Cookies Update.jpg

Couple of bud shots.
OG Cookies
OG Cookies Bud Shot 6232019.jpg

Blueberry Cookies
Blueberry Cookies Bud shot 6232019.jpg

Update 6/23 girls are starting to stretch now. You can use the AFN sticker as a marker for growth in the last week. I also removed all the large upper leaves so the lower bud sites could get some light.

View attachment 1074285

Couple of bud shots.
OG Cookies
View attachment 1074287
Blueberry Cookies
View attachment 1074288

Good call on removing that lower excess foliage mate and just in time as those buds are going to need as much energy as possible :pass:

Both our 2 new cookie family strains are looking great :thumbsup:

Until next time my friend :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Update
Missed last week due to site issues and a week of vacation in beautiful CO. I set up a drip system and now it is just set it and forget it. These girls are on autopilot. Good thing about running no till organics you get the soil right and the girls do all the work.
Blueberry on the left OG on the right.
Cookies 792019.jpg

Blueberry Bud Shot.
BB Cookies Bud shot 792019.jpg

OG Bud Shot
OG Cookies Bud Shot 792019.jpg

Last edited:
Update
Missed last week due to site issues and a week of vacation in beautiful CO. I set up a drip system and now it is just set it and forget it. These girls are on autopilot. Good thing about running no till organics you get the soil right and the girls do all the work.
Blueberry on the left OG on the right.
View attachment 1076446
Blueberry Bud Shot.
View attachment 1076447
OG Bud Shot
View attachment 1076448

Filling out like a fat kid in a candy store and trichome coverage is crazy :pass:

Beautifully done so far my friend :thumbsup:

Mark..

Quick update I need to get some defoliation done here soon. My plan in one box is working fine as far as the soil goes realistically I should done a scrog with one container. It is okay though are both beautiful girls. The Blueberry is on the left and is starting to finish a little sooner.

Cookies Blueberry on the left OG on the right.
Cookies 7162019.jpg

Blueberry Bud
B. Cookies Budshot 7162019.jpg

OG
OG Cookies Budshot 07192019.jpg

Quick update I need to get some defoliation done here soon.

If you could I would get that defoliation done sooner rather than later then that excess energy can be used by the remaing plant and put into bud production :thumbsup:

Starting to get nice and chunky buddy :pass:

As always thanks for the diary update :thumbsup:

Mark..

7-22 Update still moving along I think I am a week or two out.

The OG(on the right) the buds are like little rocks with that pungent OG smell.

Blueberry (on the left) buds are not as compact. Not that I expected it but she seems to be finishing faster. I cant wait to give this one a smoke.
Cookies Update 7222019.jpg

Some updated harvest pics. 115 Grams Dry with about 4 grams of popcorn. She was the plant on the right in the above post.

The buds are easy to trim and super dense. The OG definately shines in this cross. Going to cure a few days then give it a try. .

OG Cookies Harvest.jpg
OG Cookies Dried Bud.jpg

Just realized I never posted my final OG Cookies pic here. Got a little bit of a cure and smoked first bowl last night. Pretty smooth for such a short cure there are hints of fuel with a earthy floral undertone (I could be off on my analysis as I struggle to find all the flavors sometimes.) Either way hits me like a dump truck puts me deep into couch lock. This will be go to night time smoke for the foreseeable future. :pass:
Dinafem OG Cookies final pic.jpg

Big thanks again to @Dinafem-Mark for giving me the opportunity to try these photo strains.

Some updated harvest pics. 115 Grams Dry with about 4 grams of popcorn. She was the plant on the right in the above post.

The buds are easy to trim and super dense. The OG definately shines in this cross. Going to cure a few days then give it a try. .

View attachment 1087059 View attachment 1087060

Nice haul buddy and congratulations on the harvest :pass:

Time to sit back and enjoy that dank and frosty goodness :thumbsup:

Thank you for the great diary my friend, you did a fine job :pass:

Mark..

Back