Dinafem AJ's Dinafem OG &Blueberry Cookies

So here is a picture of the girls in the light.
View attachment 1064599
The just happen to be sitting in the new flower room. It should be finished by next update and you will see them in their final home. I am keeping them in the smaller pots a little longer than expected but not much. No signs of stress or worry so we should be good.
New flower room pic below.
View attachment 1064600
:pass:
Ohhhh nice and cozy:bighug:

Finally have the room finished and the girls are in their new home OG is on the right and is a bit taller. The blueberry on the left is shorter but has way more branching. I will let them settle in for a few days then will be flipping to 12/12.
Dinafem 622019.jpg

Last edited:
Finally have the room finished and the girls are in their new home OG is on the right and is a bit taller. The blueberry on the left is shorter but has way more branching. I will let them settle in for a few days then will be flipping to 12/12.
View attachment 1066817

Very cool new room mate and we are honoured that you have put girls in there :bighug:

Interesting approach to grow them both in a "grow bed" :thumbsup:

How much medium does that hold mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Very cool new room mate and we are honoured that you have put girls in there :bighug:

Interesting approach to grow them both in a "grow bed" :thumbsup:

How much medium does that hold mate?

Mark..
its 36"x16"x14 so roughly 35 gallons filled to the brim. It looks smaller than it is. I put about 30 gallons of soil in there I just dropped some cover crop in there as well. It is a test within a test if it works well I will be increasing the flower room to a 36x36x14. I will probably go a head and give them a week before we start the fun.

Now we are getting somewhere. Both are starting to stretch and gain some size.

Blueberry on the Left OG on the right.

View attachment 1072669

Oh yes, kicking into a much more vigorous growth phase :pass:

Plants look stunning mate, healthy and vibrant colour and clearly loving life :thumbsup:

Until next time my friend. Keep up the great work :slap:

Mark..

Back