Indoor Airpots & Watering -- How do you water your airpots ?

ummmm.....there are not any mycos in molasses......mycos eat the sugars in molasses to grow and when you mix molasses till it foams up and the let it stand it increases in something that the mycos like.....i posted earlier where i source my mycos....i use mycos called extreme gardening mycos and they are (to my understanding) the company that makes most mycos. are you feeling me bro.....no there is not mycos in molasses, yes i use mycos and i have for 2 years and i but them from a company called extreme gardening( it is a black pouch with ziplock at the top and the mycos are dry and i max 1 tbs in every planting hole i dig. i hate posting because words get so confused, but is that i little more clear friend?.....cb420

Hey CB,

i know there are no mycos in molasses -- they are a fungus after all -- was only joking a little with ye as it just sounded a bit like that in your last post... sorry for the confusion i fellin ye :hug:

I have a look into extreme gardening mycos ....

Ah i see, what the flow rate on them things ? How long it take to empty

Def would save the pain of watering by hand all the time :stylez rasta smoke:

There is a squeeze or (bite valve) on the end. You can regulate flow by pinching more to allow more fluid to flow.
I actually removed the bite valve and I adjust the hanging position to regulate the flow.
Hold higher for more, hold lower to reduce flow.
This technique might not work for everyone, but it works well for my setup.

Here how I do em
Sit the airport in a bucket full of water.
Then water the top.
Let it soak
Pull the plant out an let it drain in another bucket.
Whooot!

There is a squeeze or (bite valve) on the end. You can regulate flow by pinching more to allow more fluid to flow.
I actually removed the bite valve and I adjust the hanging position to regulate the flow.
Hold higher for more, hold lower to reduce flow.
This technique might not work for everyone, but it works well for my setup.

It sounds like a good solution tho, if ye could time the water to be dispensed within timeframe lets say 4 or even 8 hours it save watering by hand... just fill up , hang up and let the plant top up ...

Hey CB,

i know there are no mycos in molasses -- they are a fungus after all -- was only joking a little with ye as it just sounded a bit like that in your last post... sorry for the confusion i fellin ye :hug:

I have a look into extreme gardening mycos ....
yep

Back