Indoor Airpots & Watering -- How do you water your airpots ?

I use molasses in every watering I do. I just warm a couple of cups of the water I'm going to use in the microwave and dissolve the molasses in that and then mix in the rest of the water. I can understand why the plants and compost like it. I like the stuff myself. I could easily eat a bowl of it just a finger dip at a time:peace:

:rofl: One finger at a time -- that what she said last night nammys Horney :crying:

I like caramel sauce mmmmhhhh eat that stuff all day long...

Last edited by a moderator:
preety sure i already use it bro. mycos is the short word ind thats what i say i will never grow a plant without. that is what you are feeding and simulating with the molasses, and i believe what you use is more then likely all sugarbeat molasses and just a different container.. it happens all the time and it costs so much more then just going to walmart grocery and getting molasses......cb420 i hear that all mycos are made bt extrem gardening too so thats why i use that form of mycos....later

i dont know your grow size but price of nutes can mean a lot when you get to large scale grows

Smokey,
Here's what I'm talking about..

CamelBak-Hydration-Bladder.jpg
It's a "bladder" that goes into backpacks to keep oneself hydrated during activities.
It has a clip on the top which makes it easy to hang in the tent and make watering/feeding easier.
Plus the wide opening makes it easy to clean.
Hope the visual helps..

Yeah mycos sound about right,i dont think tho it is in Mollasses or is it ??:no:

When i was talking to biobizz guys about their soil , they mentioned it be a good idea to add mycorhizal fungi, biobizz cant add them because it would mess with their organic certs they explained...

Yeah my biobizz grow is pretty much lot molasses but with the high NPK i dont like adding to much earyl on, ye know what i mean...

Smokey,

View attachment 286489
It's a "bladder" that goes into backpacks to keep oneself hydrated during activities.
It has a clip on the top which makes it easy to hang in the tent and make watering/feeding easier.
Hope the visual helps..

Ah i see, what the flow rate on them things ? How long it take to empty

Def would save the pain of watering by hand all the time :stylez rasta smoke:

ummmm.....there are not any mycos in molasses......mycos eat the sugars in molasses to grow and when you mix molasses till it foams up and the let it stand it increases in something that the mycos like.....i posted earlier where i source my mycos....i use mycos called extreme gardening mycos and they are (to my understanding) the company that makes most mycos. are you feeling me bro.....no there is not mycos in molasses, yes i use mycos and i have for 2 years and i but them from a company called extreme gardening( it is a black pouch with ziplock at the top and the mycos are dry and i max 1 tbs in every planting hole i dig. i hate posting because words get so confused, but is that i little more clear friend?.....cb420

Smokey,

View attachment 286489
Hope the visual helps..
i like this auto watering idea....how many plants in your grow because it seems like it could get pricey here......do you use it for more then 1 pot or 1 of those for every pot?

molasses has a p an k value , but no -n- value to speak of and thats why it works so good early as plants do like a bit of p and k to sex and grow roots.....n really isnt need till a few weeks into it if working with seeds

so have you found my grows or do you all just think i am some jerk who likes to talk about his views,,,,lol or maybe i am that tooo....lol

Back