AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

Migro on YouTube has a calculation that you plug into that app & actually makes it pretty damn accurate. I forget exactly but you multiply by .93x or something along those lines. He did a side by side with an apogee par meter & results were very similar
I better re watch it lol :crying: :d5:

Has anyone else had a drooping issue after introducing or upgrading lights? It's strange my plants are only dropping at the bud sites. But wow they are packing on the beef better than I did on lockdown.
Are they drooping at all times?
Drooping can be normal if the plant droops at the end of the light cycle. It just means your girl got her DLI.

Just go by the par charts the mfg gives ya for hanging height for your girl's particular stage in life.

I think the drooping is light avoidance. They'll probably do that until they ramp up chlorophyll production. Try dimming it a bit and see how they react.

I didn't water until after it started, but that was my first thought as well. All I have is that app on my phone for ppfd so I'm sure it's my fault and I don't have it dialed in properly

900 ppfd is about the max for a plant in a non CO2 enhance grow space.

OK so just to clear it up because I have the same one when it says say 900 ppfd it's really lower? I'm at 70% right now and 20" from the canopy

And that's all you really need. The plants don't care if it's off by 10% lol! Personally, I like to veg in the 600 PPFD range then 900 for flower.

I just use the tent buddy app to get a rough idea at each stage.. Its not super accurate but helps get a ball park dial in.

And that's all you really need. The plants don't care if it's off by 10% lol! Personally, I like to veg in the 600 PPFD range then 900 for flower.
That's where I'm at too... Lights 24 inch away and then dialed up till I'm in the range.. No droop on mine but it started under led albeit a lesser one lol

Are they drooping at all times?
Drooping can be normal if the plant droops at the end of the light cycle. It just means your girl got her DLI.

Just go by the par charts the mfg gives ya for hanging height for your girl's particular stage in life.
Not all times, definitely before the lights come off like most do. Then after the lights turn on they take a while to perk up but they do eventually.

Back