AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

I did but I put it down to overwatering, @RustyStarbuck72 mentioned this to me about the light change over and the heatwave at thd minute,
I didn't water until after it started, but that was my first thought as well. All I have is that app on my phone for ppfd so I'm sure it's my fault and I don't have it dialed in properly

I didn't water until after it started, but that was my first thought as well. All I have is that app on my phone for ppfd so I'm sure it's my fault and I don't have it dialed in properly
Haha I downloaded one too but i read they are useless,
It was saying it was brighter than it should of been, I tried to match height and ppfd to the chart and it was way off,
so I'm going by the ppfd chart for the light now instead, then dropping 10% to be sure
That the one I download lol
Screenshot_20210723_040034_com.homestudio.ppfdmeter.jpg

The chart I'm using tho is 5x5 and I'm growing in 4x4 so have to take a foot off.
But Everythings goin good now after letting them dry out and re watering, do I don't know what to think lol

The chart I'm using tho is 5x5 and I'm growing in 4x4 so have to take a foot off.
But Everythings goin good now after letting them dry out and re watering, do I don't know what to think lol
OK so just to clear it up because I have the same one when it says say 900 ppfd it's really lower? I'm at 70% right now and 20" from the canopy

Looks like this mate
Remember to change the light type to match yours if you do use it mate..
Shane at migro did a test of free apps on his YouTube. Can't remember what he said about this one but it's helped me I think
Screenshot_20210723_073052.jpg
Screenshot_20210723_073033.jpg

Haha I downloaded one too but i read they are useless,
It was saying it was brighter than it should of been, I tried to match height and ppfd to the chart and it was way off,
so I'm going by the ppfd chart for the light now instead, then dropping 10% to be sure
That the one I download lolView attachment 1346619
Migro on YouTube has a calculation that you plug into that app & actually makes it pretty damn accurate. I forget exactly but you multiply by .93x or something along those lines. He did a side by side with an apogee par meter & results were very similar

Back