AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

@Les @HLG My light got here today, so I traded in the Chevette for the Ferrari. You can just feel the quality in these lights. Nice and heavy, absolutely nothing feels cheap. The knob turns great and very tactful. They are at 18" above canopy and at 50% for today. I'm really impressed so far and look forward to the update in the coming days on my growth.
is that a 300?

@Les @HLG My light got here today, so I traded in the Chevette for the Ferrari. You can just feel the quality in these lights. Nice and heavy, absolutely nothing feels cheap. The knob turns great and very tactful. They are at 18" above canopy and at 50% for today. I'm really impressed so far and look forward to the update in the coming days on my growth.

I need some of that in my life

I need some of that in my life
If you can do it just do it, I'll be buying another asap to really blow the door off my tent. The only thing I can complain about is no stickers were in the box so I can show off to those who don't know better.

They are located very close to where I live in Canada. My light took 3 days to get here and one of those days is because Canada post screwed up. If something should go wrong that's a short turnover for me. Until I'm given a reason not to ill be buying hlg from now on.

Last edited:
Could you send me pics of the driver, the label and the DC wiring. there are many possible drivers and this will let me find the data sheet for it.
Here is the image of the driver included in the 260 xl quantum kit. Thanks,
20210720_231500.jpg

You can get a 10% discount. the code is AFN

Hi late welcome to AFN. Glad you are here. I had two of your HLG100V2 and I knew someone who needed one so I gave them one. Now I have one and need two, will you give me one?

Has anyone else had a drooping issue after introducing or upgrading lights? It's strange my plants are only dropping at the bud sites. But wow they are packing on the beef better than I did on lockdown.

Attachments

• Snapchat-465303775.jpg
    Snapchat-465303775.jpg
    823.2 KB · Views: 32
Has anyone else had a drooping issue after introducing or upgrading lights? It's strange my plants are only dropping at the bud sites. But wow they are packing on the beef better than I did on lockdown.
I did but I put it down to overwatering, @RustyStarbuck72 mentioned this to me about the light change over and the heatwave at thd minute,
Pic 2 tonight
Pic 1 2days ago. (Watered the night before)
650R installed 3/4 days ago
Hps before that
IMG_20210721_181044.jpg
IMG_20210723_020740.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back