AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

@Les @HLG My light got here today, so I traded in the Chevette for the Ferrari. You can just feel the quality in these lights. Nice and heavy, absolutely nothing feels cheap. The knob turns great and very tactful. They are at 18" above canopy and at 50% for today. I'm really impressed so far and look forward to the update in the coming days on my growth.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1514967913.jpg
    Snapchat-1514967913.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
  • Snapchat-468957102.jpg
    Snapchat-468957102.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
  • Snapchat-1801172231.jpg
    Snapchat-1801172231.jpg
    921.2 KB · Views: 28
@Les @HLG Hey Les,

Recently purchased the 260 XL kit and have 2 questions.

1) The driver has 3 wires to connect the dimmer. What is recommended to do with the extra wire? The installation video only shows 2 wires to connect.

2) Is it possible to connect a light controller to this driver/fixture. And if so, is there a instruction manual or video to do so.

Peace !,
KING MOTA

Last edited:
Could you send me pics of the driver, the label and the DC wiring. there are many possible drivers and this will let me find the data sheet for it.

@Les @HLG Hey Les,

Recently purchased the 260 XL kit and have 2 questions.

1) The driver has 3 wires to connect the dimmer. What is recommended to do with the extra wire? The installation video only shows 2 wires to connect.

2) Is it possible to connect a light controller to this driver/fixture. And if so, is there a instruction manual or video to do so.

Peace !,
KING MOTA

Back