AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

I believe it's discontinued because the kit was more expensive than the 550 ECO, and that sales of it were very low because of that. Also, with low volume, that finned heatsink was expensive, it's why I talked HLG out of two 600R heatsinks for my DIY light lol! The QB 288 is still in production however. I do believe they will be upgraded in the near future pending real world results from the new Diablo boards.

@Les @HLG i just noticed that the 600W QB288 V2 R spec Quantum Board has been discontinued :crying: Is HLG going to put something else in that 600w range? Why would they discontinue without having another light to put in its place?

I believe it's discontinued because the kit was more expensive than the 550 ECO, and that sales of it were very low because of that. Also, with low volume, that finned heatsink was expensive, it's why I talked HLG out of two 600R heatsinks for my DIY light lol! The QB 288 is still in production however. I do believe they will be upgraded in the near future pending real world results from the new Diablo boards.
I’m not master on lights but isn’t comparing the 559ECO apples & oranges cuz it’s only 480W where the 288 went up to ~630. That’s a pretty big difference

Do they sell the scorpion heat sink or is that something I have to make?

@Les @HLG @Cultivators @Global Moderators

Introducing from the south western corner of America SoCal the infamous Sootdawg…..

ALL day! Just me. By myself. On the block. Holdin it down. Gun in my waist. Straight face. All day. Not a game. In jail. By myself. 1 bed. No pillow case. 1 pillow. Didnt nobody write me. It was early. Woke up. Went back to sleep. Took a nap. You ever go Light light grower?

F9B079DD-E575-4DA1-9A4A-96B5B7F1E605.jpeg

Last edited:
HLG lighting it up…props to FB Facebook for lighting me up After seeing such a great showing here..2 650r’s running Dutchpro nutes with orca, great white…..Dragonseeds grow/show bout to get their best one..Creme Brute n Dragonaut cookis cookie pp’s….I finish their auto flowers they sent me.... @DragonSeeds
BC5CCEA8-405E-4F42-A255-9C947236B563.jpeg
FB96E6DF-4D01-45E5-AD9B-7F0303F0971F.jpeg

Last edited:
HLG lighting it up…props to FB Facebook for lighting me up After seeing such a great showing here..2 650r’s running Dutchpro nutes with orca, great white…..Dragonseeds grow/show bout to get their best one..Creme Brute n Dragonaut cookis cookie pp’s….I finish their auto flowers they sent me.... @DragonSeeds
View attachment 1355002View attachment 1355003
That so makes me want to hurry up and convert my old race trailer to a grow room!
Nice setup!

View attachment 1355002View attachment 1355003
Very nice indeed
Good job, 10/10 :headbang: :toke:
I bet its a bright in there

Very nice indeed
Good job, 10/10 :headbang: :toke:
I bet its a bright in there
im just glad you got blessed through AFN online and me AFN fb

Hi welcome to AF,having done my first grow with my new scorpion Diablo,I can honestly say it’s the worst grow EVER,I realise now iv been done over with the calmag,I’ve been growing a long time,every day is a Learning day though,the second run will be more successful I’m sure,awesome light.

Back