AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

And you saying that makes me wish I didn't sell my old race trailer :crying: :crying:
:biggrin:

I wish this one had a high ceiling like my new one had that I sold a couple years ago. LOVED that trailer! Effortless towing with the long tongue and spread axles.

Yeah, this old trailer has seen some miles. I put over 200k on it. The guy that had it before me had it set up for his dirt track car and ran in a big series.
I have one section of floor to replace and make the door work better. Spray foam the floor underside and the walls. Power is a few feet away and the trailer has a box and three circuits with another one dedicated for A/C.. Just need to bring in a load of rock and probably 6 heavy-duty jack stands with concrete pads. I see winter CO2 augmentation! With it being fully shaded and the spray foam, it will be pretty easy to keep cool.

:biggrin:

I wish this one had a high ceiling like my new one had that I sold a couple years ago. LOVED that trailer! Effortless towing with the long tongue and spread axles.

Yeah, this old trailer has seen some miles. I put over 200k on it. The guy that had it before me had it set up for his dirt track car and ran in a big series.
I have one section of floor to replace and make the door work better. Spray foam the floor underside and the walls. Power is a few feet away and the trailer has a box and three circuits with another one dedicated for A/C.. Just need to bring in a load of rock and probably 6 heavy-duty jack stands with concrete pads. I see winter CO2 augmentation! With it being fully shaded and the spray foam, it will be pretty easy to keep cool.
Sounds like an awesome project... I would be on that like a tramp on chips..... I lost my whole race set up in my last divorce.... 30ft rv, box trailer.. 68 firebird 9 second drag car that I built...including the 427 big block I took out to 433... With some trick internals I slipped in...... I'm crying whilst I type this BTW :crying: lol

Sounds like an awesome project... I would be on that like a tramp on chips..... I lost my whole race set up in my last divorce.... 30ft rv, box trailer.. 68 firebird 9 second drag car that I built...including the 427 big block I took out to 433... With some trick internals I slipped in...... I'm crying whilst I type this BTW :crying: lol
Shame!
I still have my car.....in pieces in the trailer. I had started the process of bringing it back to the street. The engine was built for turbos. I'm not running turbos on the street anymore or an easy twin screw setup. I just don't want or need that kind of horsepower on the street and the maintenance involved. It's too low of compression for N/A or nitrous. I'm planning to put a Coyote and auto in her. I lost interest for a bit because I got screwed out of a cream puff deal on that combo. It infuriated me. Covid and starting growing canna has postponed it a little!:smoking::rofl:

Shame!
I still have my car.....in pieces in the trailer. I had started the process of bringing it back to the street. The engine was built for turbos. I'm not running turbos on the street anymore or an easy twin screw setup. I just don't want or need that kind of horsepower on the street and the maintenance involved. It's too low of compression for N/A or nitrous. I'm planning to put a Coyote and auto in her. I lost interest for a bit because I got screwed out of a cream puff deal on that combo. It infuriated me. Covid and starting growing canna has postponed it a little!:smoking::rofl:
I used to run bikes so built a few low compression bike motors for running turbos.. I ran 8s on the quarter with those. I built and blew up a few nitrous bikes too. I built my BBC with 12.5 to 1 compression and ran it normally asperarated on c12 race fuel... That thing cackled lovely on open headers :headbang: :smoking:

…Ready to rumble…
Upgrade…..My boy had a drain table that I picked up….. Rico From Dutchpro nutes sent me a care package as a gift for having HLG hook me up with lights…. 2-650r’s……..Clones have not been treated good the past two days because of everything that’s been going on especially since I was out of town but today I busted my ass they will get a popper feeding….doing a grow/show for Dragonseeds…Creme Brute pp..and some Dragonaut cookie photoperiods That I cloned with my do it yourself homebuild…..woof…..
93AC3B45-0EA0-474B-83DC-E8E33F3BB209.jpeg
04DFA5CA-7DAD-4684-BBB2-CA1202DA2E67.jpeg

…Ready to rumble…
Upgrade…..My boy had a drain table that I picked up….. Rico From Dutchpro nutes sent me a care package as a gift for having HLG hook me up with lights…. 2-650r’s……..Clones have not been treated good the past two days because of everything that’s been going on especially since I was out of town but today I busted my ass they will get a popper feeding….doing a grow/show for Dragonseeds…Creme Brute pp..and some Dragonaut cookie photoperiods That I cloned with my do it yourself homebuild…..woof…..
View attachment 1357840View attachment 1357841
Proper jealous of that set up mate. It’s the stuff dreams are made of! Are you doing journal for this? Is so can you tag me?

…Ready to rumble…
View attachment 1357840View attachment 1357841
That's a very nice setup right there, :pop:
Tent envy is a horrible illness lol
Brilliant setup indeed, you smashed it @SOOTDAWG
Now I want a drain table, lol
:slap:
Keeper-lit

Back