Looking great sir! The yellowing could be pH issue that will cause deficiency. Strain can determine a plants preference in pH levels and nute requirement. Some might prefer low pH and heavy feeding, while others prefer the opposite. Good rule of thumb is to check your pH at any sings of deficiency to avoid lock-out. Yellowing is usually related to some kind of deficiency. They also tend to demand more nutes, because of the increase in photosynthesis rate, due to the intensity and spectrum of our HI-LEDs. This is especially true with magnesium and calcium.

Lower it to ~20" with no lenses for flowering.

Last edited:
My tent for this is short only 5 ft so I'm running all the small mephisto strains in it.
With all that growth and being so short and stocky. you'll be poking holes in the top of your tent when the preflower stretch hits. I can't get over how plump :cheers:

20160902_172031-1.jpg

Looking great sir! The yellowing could be pH issue that will cause deficiency. Strain can determine a plants preference in pH levels and nute requirement. Some might prefer low pH and heavy feeding, while others prefer the opposite. Good rule of thumb is to check your pH at any sings of deficiency to avoid lock-out. Yellowing is usually related to some kind of deficiency. They also tend to demand more nutes, because of the increase in photosynthesis rate, due to the intensity and spectrum of our HI-LEDs. This is especially true with magnesium and calcium.

Lower it to ~20" with no lenses for flowering.

Can you run the 150 without lenses?

Grim mine will run warm without fans but it's in 8 cubic foot area. I had to use ventilation. However I couldn't even use a hps in this space. And I feel like cfl's would run warmer as well.

Atrain I like how stubby they are. I didn't even know you can run it without lenses.

The og might be low on phos, but a ph issue would cause a lockout so good on ya checking that first. My og's always eat flower nutes. More than most strains. And are very sensitive to ph and ph changes.

Can you run the 150 without lenses?

Grim mine will run warm without fans but it's in 8 cubic foot area. I had to use ventilation. However I couldn't even use a hps in this space. And I feel like cfl's would run warmer as well.

Atrain I like how stubby they are. I didn't even know you can run it without lenses.

The og might be low on phos, but a ph issue would cause a lockout so good on ya checking that first. My og's always eat flower nutes. More than most strains. And are very sensitive to ph and ph changes.

The SS150 comes with fixed lenses, but you can special order them without to fit your application.

Back