A how are your nutrient bottles? My sensi bloom became over over concentrated at one point and caused some issues like this. Signs of lockout and over fertilization when starting bloom after a week or two into the switch, just a random thought

Thanks DP I just opened 2 brand new bottles of base nutes for this grow. They are looking better than in the beginning now the def has slowed and almost stopped and the droop is almost gone. Hoping for a good rebound.

This grape crinkle is stoopid man. It's getting fans frosty already. I've never seen anything like it

Thanks DP I just opened 2 brand new bottles of base nutes for this grow. They are looking better than in the beginning now the def has slowed and almost stopped and the droop is almost gone. Hoping for a good rebound.

This grape crinkle is stoopid man. It's getting fans frosty already. I've never seen anything like it
Here's one of mine, they are super frosty!!!! Glad to hear it's going uphill for your grow as you further along bro! How you liking the light so far?
IMAG0992.jpg

Here's one of mine, they are super frosty!!!! Glad to hear it's going uphill for your grow as you further along bro! How you liking the light so far? View attachment 615434

@BigSm0 had problems with light overdose on one his plants in his last journal. Food for thought, could that be the problem?
Lensed Amares need to follow Vic's 48" height recommendation. I didn't and paid for it. These lights are no joke and definitely not like anything else I have run in the past.

Ok guys gotta give a comment on the low temps this light runs. I don't have a fan and exhaust on this tent. I have it daisy chained to the big tent. So the intake of the big tent is the exhaust of the amare tent. The big tent temp only wen up 2 degrees by doing this. That shows very well how cool these lights run. Fantastic so far

Ok guys gotta give a comment on the low temps this light runs. I don't have a fan and exhaust on this tent. I have it daisy chained to the big tent. So the intake of the big tent is the exhaust of the amare tent. The big tent temp only wen up 2 degrees by doing this. That shows very well how cool these lights run. Fantastic so far
Yes sir I noticed the difference immediately. My 2 kind k5's pumped out more heat than my woodstove does. lol. Your growing some plump little fatties man. They are going to blow up soon I can tell

Last edited:
Back