Grow Room AC Infinity Cloudforge T7 Humidifier.

Badfinger

High as a Kite
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
The AC Infinity Cloudforge T7 Humidifier located outside is the way to go IMO. It works like you would think an outside design should. No leaking from the hose joints, the design was well thought out. The freed up floor space in my 2x4 is a big help. I also think the mist get more evenly distributed with this type of setup.

20231012_181703 - Copy.jpg

20231012_181740 - Copy.jpg

Might just have to get one. I have a 2.3x2.3. So, getting all the equipment outside the tent just makes space for more WEED!

Well, I bought a T-3, little brother to the T-7. So, far I’m really happy. The probe measures temp and humidity. In VPD mode it adjusts to a users set point. They are other set up options but VPD works best for me. I also bought the Thermoforge T-3 heater. I haven’t set it up yet. It’s been hot here. No need for heat yet. These products will clear up enough space in my 2.3 tent for another plant!
IMG_5610.jpeg

A little update: previous to the T3, I used a Vornado. It seemed to work OK, but VPD was a target. Didn’t really hit it often. The T3 is constantly adjusting to hit the set point target. Most often it’s right on the money. We’ll see if it holds up long term, but so far I’m happy with the results in my 2.3x2.3 tent. I’m sure the T7 will work great in larger tents.

Back