Grow Room AC Infinity Cloudforge T7 Humidifier.

The AC Infinity Cloudforge T7 Humidifier located outside is the way to go IMO. It works like you would think an outside design should. No leaking from the hose joints, the design was well thought out. The freed up floor space in my 2x4 is a big help. I also think the mist get more evenly distributed with this type of setup.

View attachment 1640406

View attachment 1640407
Is that a SP 3000?

Well, I bought a T-3, little brother to the T-7. So, far I’m really happy. The probe measures temp and humidity. In VPD mode it adjusts to a users set point. They are other set up options but VPD works best for me. I also bought the Thermoforge T-3 heater. I haven’t set it up yet. It’s been hot here. No need for heat yet. These products will clear up enough space in my 2.3 tent for another plant!View attachment 1694070
I was deciding between the T3, and the heater. I got the T3 because of the vpd option. I used to use a heat lamp lol. I think the vpd setting is more important. After talking to some people it was brought to my attention that it's more important that your root zone is warm than the air temperature. The the vpd constantly adjusts much better than I could. I use autopots which I have a heater which keeps water warm, and I put my seedling mat under the autopots. It worked well last winter. I would like to get the heater 1 day funds are low currently, but that would help fine tune the environment even more. When you use the heater please post a review I would love to see it!

Stay lifted
:pass:

Yes it is. Did 3 grows with it so far, cant complain. Seems perfect for a 2x4. I use it in a Spider Farmer 28" x 54" tent.
Have you had any issues with the dimmer, or it dimming slightly on its own? I'm having these issues, and I'm wondering if it's the dimmer switch. I had to take it out because I don't trust it. It had a meltdown flickered off & on then dimmed to 50% with no response from switch. Then it snapped back, and is working normal. I'm afraid to use it for now so trying to see if anyone else has had these issues. I love this light just need it to be operating properly again.

Have you had any issues with the dimmer, or it dimming slightly on its own? I'm having these issues, and I'm wondering if it's the dimmer switch. I had to take it out because I don't trust it. It had a meltdown flickered off & on then dimmed to 50% with no response from switch. Then it snapped back, and is working normal. I'm afraid to use it for now so trying to see if anyone else has had these issues. I love this light just need it to be operating properly again.
I cant say I noticed any issues. I have used a cat cable and adapter to run it through my AC Infinity Controller 69 PRO, from day one.

I cant say I noticed any issues. I have used a cat cable and adapter to run it through my AC Infinity Controller 69 PRO, from day one.
Ok, cool glad you're not having any of these issues.

Stay lifted

:baked:

Back