New Grower About to buy! Any suggestions? Much love.

Whats up @NugNoob ,it looks like youve done some good research,and because you have a whole community to help you,you'll be fine...midowo is charging 30$ for that ebook?!?!? Many of us here have made contributions of knowledge or pics to that book..i also grow in coco so if you need any help just use the "@" symbol in fromt of any users name to tag them in and your questions will get answered..good luck and good Karma to you!! Welcome to the best canna site on the web!!

Whats up @NugNoob ,it looks like youve done some good research,and because you have a whole community to help you,you'll be fine...midowo is charging 30$ for that ebook?!?!? Many of us here have made contributions of knowledge or pics to that book..i also grow in coco so if you need any help just use the "@" symbol in fromt of any users name to tag them in and your questions will get answered..good luck and good Karma to you!! Welcome to the best canna site on the web!!

Good deal man! Ya I've done a lot of reading but still a lot to go and most importantly, the actually doing/trying for the first grow. Midowo's eBook is nice, I mean... yes you could def. learn all of it by browsing this forum and the net but for one quick and easy place to compile just the all "essential" knowledge of auto-flowering properly, it's a nice resource. I can't complain, It helped.

Thank you for the help and tips, will def. call upon the elders growers when the time comes! :p

http://www.coloradogrowerssupply.co...l-Halide-Reflector-Remote-Ballast_p_2422.html I wouldn't buy and ebay or mars hydro leds. Its better to save and get a better spectrum light like a lec or cmh I posted a link for you. I started with marsebay leds and wish I would have just waited until I had the funds for a cmh. Best gram per watt besides a citizen clu 058 wich is 2.0 grams per watt. Also a 315 watt cmh covers a 3x3 from edge to edge. With powerful sun light like spectrum.

http://www.coloradogrowerssupply.co...l-Halide-Reflector-Remote-Ballast_p_2422.html I wouldn't buy and ebay or mars hydro leds. Its better to save and get a better spectrum light like a lec or cmh I posted a link for you. I started with marsebay leds and wish I would have just waited until I had the funds for a cmh. Best gram per watt besides a citizen clu 058 wich is 2.0 grams per watt. Also a 315 watt cmh covers a 3x3 from edge to edge. With powerful sun light like spectrum.

Very interesting, so you would recommend this CMH with say the Philips Green Power Master Color CDM Lamp 315 Watt Elite Agro - 3100K (Full Spectrum) [+$119.00] they have over say a 900w MARS II Hydro?

Any rough guess how hot a 315 with a reflector like that gets typically?

Thanks for the info!

Very interesting, so you would recommend this CMH with say the Philips Green Power Master Color CDM Lamp 315 Watt Elite Agro - 3100K (Full Spectrum) [+$119.00] they have over say a 900w MARS II Hydro?

Any rough guess how hot a 315 with a reflector like that gets typically?

Thanks for the info!
I'd say side by side in a 3x3 the cmh would be far better. The cmh is pretty new still but can get close to 2.0 grams per watt. Heats about the same as a led mabe a tad more. My buddy loves his cmh and I tryed his bud and it definitely was dense and super frosty still better than my hps led combo buds.

Try to find the TDS of your city water, many nutrient companies offer a hard water nutrient if you get above 150 TDS. Chlorine is really 100 different chemicals you may need more than just setting out for 24 hours on your water maybe an air stone.

@jingo My digital pH meter and TDS meter came in the mail today! Just did a TDS reading came back with 039 in a glass straight from the tap, not bad!

That's great water news, some guys aren't doing that good with r/o systems.

I know! I was surprised, but then again we drink it daily and it's always had a very "neutral" taste if that makes sense. Kind of like how typical bottled water just kinda taste "neutral" if that makes sense...

It def taste better than our last places well water. Though it was technically "safe/healthy" to drink it just had a "mineraly" taste to it that wasn't appealing.

@NugNoob Welcome to the best canna forums on the net! My wife gave me the green light in October, no looking back! So congrats on passing the most difficult step in growing. :crying:
You sound like you've been reading and studying up a ton, which is great. And I'm glad to see you have a very solid plan. My piece of advice is to simply get started. No matter how much planning goes into it, issues will arise and you will troubleshoot them. That's half the fun of your first grow and I guarantee barring something catastrophic, you'll get some nice homegrown smoke. Enjoy the ride, don't stress (like I did) and get ready for a new addiction. :pass: Cheers bro!

@NugNoob Welcome to the best canna forums on the net! My wife gave me the green light in October, no looking back! So congrats on passing the most difficult step in growing. :crying:
You sound like you've been reading and studying up a ton, which is great. And I'm glad to see you have a very solid plan. My piece of advice is to simply get started. No matter how much planning goes into it, issues will arise and you will troubleshoot them. That's half the fun of your first grow and I guarantee barring something catastrophic, you'll get some nice homegrown smoke. Enjoy the ride, don't stress (like I did) and get ready for a new addiction. :pass: Cheers bro!

The most difficult part of growing... Getting the approval, I love it!

Ive been reading A LOT. Definitely trucking along, I actually got my tent setup and got my ducting to exhaust to the outside done now. Really just waiting on the grow light and seeds mainly. Though I'm thinking of picking up a digital humidifer as the room seems to idle at around 25-32 RH with no plants inside now and probably won't get much higher until spring hits us well.

Everything else is here and g2g. Very stoked and thanks for your advice and kind words of encouragement! :smoking: Will have to take look at some of your grows!

Back