New Grower About to buy! Any suggestions? Much love.

If you wanna give them a little spray it won't hurt mate lol. I like to tinker around doing little bits to them all day to be honest cos it keeps me busy and I like seeing when changes happen.

If my rh is 50%+ I just uncover and let them go, oscillating fans and all.

Yeah, that's how they are going now. They just seem so fragile with the tiniest lil seed head trying to get off the ground. I just can't help but think are you ok lil buddy, do you want some water? But nah, I'll let 'em be, RH is good. 2 fans are going, but not pointed right at 'em.
:toke:

If you wanna give them a little spray it won't hurt mate lol. I like to tinker around doing little bits to them all day to be honest cos it keeps me busy and I like seeing when changes happen.

Thanks, exactly how I seem to operate ATM, just can't not think about them under all this light and new environment for the first time. I'm trying not to tinker with them, so I'll only spray if the soil starts to look lighter around the center. Feel like I should pull up a chair and watch them with a magnifying glass. God I should have gone to work today!

Thanks all for your prompt and awesome answers, advice and support!
:worship:

Back