Indoor AB Fills the Tent!

nice grow:) will check back n watch as they progress...

Rebel, great to have you on board, my friend. "Bailers Booya"Just got back from checking on the girls and took a few pics. Humidity dropped down into the 20s and 30s for a bit recently, and you can see some slight canoeing due to that. But rain is on the way so I expect next week's conditions to be fine. I was away for a while this week and the plants did just fine unattended. Maybe a day late on watering, but no worries to speak of. After the earlier issues all the new growth has been good and none of the plants seem to be unhappy. They're all still short ranging from around 4 to 7 inches, but they're creeping upward and outward every day. Just water with molasses again & I'll probably be giving them a light dose of nutes in a couple of days. Given the start I had, I can't really complain about where things are right now. On to the pics:

Day 20:

Tent_Day20.jpg

All_Day20.jpg

Magnum - Still lagging a bit behind some of the others, but catching up.

BM_Day20.jpg

TD - Other than sporting her previous battle scars, this one is looking really nice. Very skunky smell already.

TD_Day20.jpg

WW - Really pumping out the new growth and getting bushy.

WW_Day20.jpg

Cobra - Doing very well and reeking of green bananas. She was less than half the size of everything in the tent a week and a half ago, and is now caught up and passing the others. More reason to not be concerned about differences in size at very early ages.

FC_Day20.jpg

SMR - Still doing fine other than a little sideways pimp lean with the stem that's got her over near the side of the pot. I've had this before and the always grow straight up again when they're ready.

SMR_Day20.jpg

DD - Something's been off with this one from the beginning but I'll keep it going to see what happens. Getting root bound in this small pot but I really want to sex it before repotting and moving outdoors.

DD_Day20.jpg

MD - Both of these Dragons are lush as can be & growing very well. Since I have room in the tent I'm in no big rush to move them outside yet.

MD_Day20.jpg

Thanks for checking in, everyone! :Sharing One:

sweet! I was just in time for an update! they look great man! I know what you mean by size early on doesn't mean anything... I've had lots of strains like that. Last time my SMR was a bud on a stick. Literally... I cleared maybe a 1/4 zip off it. Pathetic lol but great tasting and good buzz. This time she's a bush that surely won't be a bud on a stick lol Hope you have the latter pheno!! :thumbs:

is that one of them tower fans you got in there? looking great so far dude

It just goes to show that the real magic happens underground during the early stages, anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

It just goes to show that the real magic happens underground during the early stages, anyway.

b6a6, thanks for joining in! You too, KannabisKing. Yes, I have two of these oscillating tower fans in the tent:

http://www.amazon.com/Lasko-4000-St...6788899&sr=8-8&keywords=tower+fan+oscillating

They have a low setting and are great for giving seedlings and small plants a gentle breeze.

You're right, SB. Getting that healthy root system in place is key, and some of my best plants have seemed slow & then exploded during preflower.

great cheers! been thinking of getting a tall one for my grow space as ive seen some quite inexspensive ones and they seem to be just the thing i need! great to see your doing so many different strains too so u can see the different genetics. got 4 different strains on the go myself at the mo :)

Ihave that same fan bro! Never thought about getting a second one to help with more air flow. Good idea. And your plants are looking really well couple more weeks and they will really start to show what they got!

great cheers! been thinking of getting a tall one for my grow space as ive seen some quite inexspensive ones and they seem to be just the thing i need! great to see your doing so many different strains too so u can see the different genetics. got 4 different strains on the go myself at the mo :)

They don't have the power of a regular circular fan, but they are great in a tent where space is at a premium. They fit right into the corners which are wasted space anyway. I'm all about variety, that's for sure. With the 5 I have growing & hopefully at least one female dragon, my stash is going to be fat! :smoke:

Ihave that same fan bro! Never thought about getting a second one to help with more air flow. Good idea. And your plants are looking really
well couple more weeks and they will really start to show what they got!

Thanks, bud! I'm long overdue for checking out your grow as well. I'll head over there later today. :thumbs:

Back