Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

:redcard:
God damn it. So I hopped on right as you are coming to the end of your growing?

I'm sorry my friend life is life lol.... every grow I have ever done is here in the archives of AFN if you like anything I do it has all been documented somewhere. I'll still be around AFN will always be a part of me and I'll be posting and helping where I can.

What's up AFN.... I'll be updating these plants regularly... they are all a real nice size and great genetics the cannabis gods have their hands in this one lol...

So first is BT x GWK [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] the just has a perfect frame and leaves praying to the amare so I gave her her very own Amare 300 and a tent to go with it. Hope to maintain here health and watch the buds grow..

Also a little custom made 2 cob rig for some side buddage....
20180503_193133.jpg
20180503_193115.jpg

Then there is this massive beast of a plant. @Magic was correct she ain't out of veg yet but close. Dont know if she gets taller if I'll manipulate branches again but probably not. The upper leaves will fade faster due to light intensity but I think the buds should be fine...

I just love looking at her... cant wait for flowering. If I can maintain the health on such a beast well be on track for a fine finish

BUBBA TROUBLE 2.0
20180503_193043.jpg

@gbd soil amendments still kicking ass... @Waira check this gal out

:vibe: :growing: :hump: :wiz: --- holy crap, that's a knuckle dragger bitch my man! She's like a bamboo patch in a pot,... I can't get over that columnar flat topped build, so cool,...:greenthumb:
I dunno about the buds taking that photonic weapon of a light at the distances they are at, or will be,... :eek1: If you're going to super-crop/kink-top, now's the time! I think she may stack another 4-5" as the buds form up,...? My sphincter is winkin', and it's not even my plant! :crying: ... Outstanding,.... I really like the build on the BT x GWK, that's a shapely gal there! ...just right... :spels:

Have you done some defol' and such so far? BT 2.0 looks like she's shadowing the lowers pretty strongly,... with that height, no much can be done- :shrug: .... dude I cannot wait to see these animals fully shagged out! :hothot: iiioooooouuuuweee!

Last edited:
I want going to touch her but I think in the A.M when I get home I'll do what I can to safely get her height down as far as possible... no defoliation yet I usually do that when flower hits hard..

No telling what she will look like when I get done with her lol... but I can give her the tent to herself if she needs it

I want going to touch her but I think in the A.M when I get home I'll do what I can to safely get her height down as far as possible... no defoliation yet I usually do that when flower hits hard..

No telling what she will look like when I get done with her lol... but I can give her the tent to herself if she needs it
Stunning! My BTxGWK is like a little teapot she stayed short and stout, but the amount of frost she is kicking out is unreal.

Last edited:
Back