Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

@A-Train I worked my way through this whole journal because I wanted to see how someone has been successful with the GBD soil amendment. I was wondering about your reason for using the liquid bone meal to boost just P instead of both P&K like you see in most bloom boosters.. would your reasoning have anything to do with the coco in roots original? I had been looking into organic bloom boosters and I wanted to give roots HPK guano a try which is 0-6-5. They make a liquid guano that’s just P though I think it’s 0-5-0.

Really no specific reason besides I like the product, its organic, and gives the little boost needed. I'll also use a K bomb in flower a few time that's 0 0 64 so I really dont look for a k value in the bone meal

@A-Train I worked my way through this whole journal because I wanted to see how someone has been successful with the GBD soil amendment. I was wondering about your reason for using the liquid bone meal to boost just P instead of both P&K like you see in most bloom boosters.. would your reasoning have anything to do with the coco in roots original? I had been looking into organic bloom boosters and I wanted to give roots HPK guano a try which is 0-6-5. They make a liquid guano that’s just P though I think it’s 0-5-0.

I'm here anytime with answers to any question you have. Never hesitate. I dont have them all but I can tell you what I d at least lol... :pass:

Oh ya, derrrr I forgot I read that part. My bad, it was a lot to read in a short amount of time. I screen shot a few parts to go back and write them down later :pighug:

I do have another question. It was my understanding that recharge was more beneficial in veg because of the N fixing bacteria? I could be totally wrong on this, but that’s the way I understood it. I did notice you had a mammoth P sticker inside your tent which I’m assuming came with your free sample you used at some point during previous grows. My question is why use recharge through the entire life cycle of the plant, rather than switching to mammoth P? I have both. The obvious reason I can think of first is price. But i thought they were geared towards two different stages of growth. To go even further on that question I’m now wondering if you used a sample of mammoth P and found there was not enough difference in your end result to warrant the cost of a bottle to keep using it.

Clearly what you are doing is working, so I’m just going to pick your brain a little as I’m getting started on my venture into growing autoflowers.

Oh ya, derrrr I forgot I read that part. My bad, it was a lot to read in a short amount of time. I screen shot a few parts to go back and write them down later :pighug:

I do have another question. It was my understanding that recharge was more beneficial in veg because of the N fixing bacteria? I could be totally wrong on this, but that’s the way I understood it. I did notice you had a mammoth P sticker inside your tent which I’m assuming came with your free sample you used at some point during previous grows. My question is why use recharge through the entire life cycle of the plant, rather than switching to mammoth P? I have both. The obvious reason I can think of first is price. But i thought they were geared towards two different stages of growth. To go even further on that question I’m now wondering if you used a sample of mammoth P and found there was not enough difference in your end result to warrant the cost of a bottle to keep using it.

Clearly what you are doing is working, so I’m just going to pick your brain a little as I’m getting started on my venture into growing autoflowers.

Sorry I'm wasted but from what I think I understood I have an amswer...

Mammoth works. If you can switch from Recharge to mammoth DO IT... I'm on my last few grows so the cost of a brand new bottle of mammaoth is out weighed by the benifit..

Last edited:
Well I got all fuckerd up and I played with the plants :crying:

20180505_200555.jpg
20180505_200549.jpg
20180505_200505.jpg
20180505_200445.jpg
20180505_200443.jpg
20180505_200432.jpg
20180505_200431.jpg

Back