Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

9F240970-1C34-447E-978F-B3447C5717F4.jpeg
78D8EDE9-7961-4D59-82F3-D1117AA3208E.jpeg
Share a few pics here if you like ....
Here one of two outta the tent(while I still can) . Ready to stretch for sure. Don’t know how to right to photos . Sorry

Your using a cell phone correct?

Take pics with the volume button on the bottom side in a landscape fashion...

Either that or edit the pic after you take it to be right side up.. like rotate and drop it.

Yep shes happy and healthy. Look for a growth spurt soon

Here's how my girl is handling the bobdage..

All the tops are turning up. Should be an interesting plant when finished...
20180429_191349.jpg

Your using a cell phone correct?

Take pics with the volume button on the bottom side in a landscape fashion...

Either that or edit the pic after you take it to be right side up.. like rotate and drop it.

Yep shes happy and healthy. Look for a growth spurt soon

Here's how my girl is handling the bobdage..

All the tops are turning up. Should be an interesting plant when finished... View attachment 899727 .
Thank you! Tech challenged for sure. I will try that next time. Yeah, see the tops pointing up. Will be interesting. Saw @trailanimal grow and he had one at 56”. Greenhouse I think. In knew in advance,but thought I could tie her down early , encourage secondaries and then let her up but didn’t happen. Can’t wait for the GWK cross too as I am a fan of GWK alone .

Thank you! Tech challenged for sure. I will try that next time. Yeah, see the tops pointing up. Will be interesting. Saw @trailanimal grow and he had one at 56”. Greenhouse I think. In knew in advance,but thought I could tie her down early , encourage secondaries and then let her up but didn’t happen. Can’t wait for the GWK cross too as I am a fan of GWK alone .
Gonna top my BTs this season, last season was pure hell for growing and they got big, and not a touch of bud rot or PM, extreme resistance! If I have a good semi sunny season I'm afraid they'll grow through the roof without topping. Last go round in 3 gal soil, this time 10 gal, crazy me, hehe

Last edited:
Will be interested to see how the BT reacts to topping @trailanimal , as I don't want a 4' to 5' beast in my cabinet.
Lol... i didn't either. I would def suggest training this girl if ya run it. And it wasn't over stretch due to low lighting. This thing was under the Amare 450 and went up to kiss it.... shes bent now and looking great if she will stop stretching lol... let's go flower power.

Back