Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

No cannabis she leaves that all to me. When I travel for business she takes over I just leave a feed regiment... she does fine at that.

That's pretty much what I do.. all the pro mix after the grows go into a compost pile. So it's pretty much 50 50 compost and prromix in the raised beds. She adds a bag of cow shot to each 4x4 and let's it rip... browns nice veggies pretty quick

:headbang: ooOOooo,... smashing colors A-T! That orange-red blush one I want to just eat,... :drool:... radi's look tasty too :d5:.. shit, now I want a salad! :rofl:

....meantime, in the tent,... :vibe: :growing: :hump:.... is your butt clenching yet over height? :rofl:

:headbang: ooOOooo,... smashing colors A-T! That orange-red blush one I want to just eat,... :drool:... radi's look tasty too :d5:.. shit, now I want a salad! :rofl:

....meantime, in the tent,... :vibe: :growing: :hump:.... is your butt clenching yet over height? :rofl:
T

It was yesterday but I'm good now lol... I tried her over to a corner post.. I'll rotate daily and occasionally let it sit close for a few hours

What I'm excited about I'd bring able to move her to the .idle of the tent later with the whole top directly under the UV bulb... its said to add up to 5% to the thc level.. if so the BT top will be extra potent.

Ok well @Magic really done the BT 2.0 justice... this bitch hit 4 foot tall today and touched the panel so I have started a little bondage to help contain it...
20180429_154341.jpg
20180429_154325.jpg
20180429_155501.jpg

@Waira this is my new plan.... lol.... as of today...

Last edited:
Nope she is not done... don't really know what you do next but I guess I'm winging it lol
Yikes @A-Train , I have a BT at 27 days and 4.5 foot tent. I will watch as you manage this. Are the plant to the right GWKxBT by any chance? If so, I will be dropping my freebies as I know the will fit.

Back